Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

M

Bud where are you getting this info from ? Or are you just blowing smoke out your a$$
You are just as dumb as your mate BigFatFullFWD
Well whatta you know, my grape vine info was correct if you have a look at dovetons selected team. Why don't you just worry about getting down to Lyndale and putting some money back into the club. For such a "ProudPuma" you don't seem to get around the club a hell of a lot.

Doveton def. EHills
Sandown def. Lyndhurst
South Yarra def. Moorabbin
Mount def. Dandy**
Lyndale def. Hallam
Ashwood def. CPL

**The margin in this game could be the biggest we have seen for some time.

Well whatta you know, my grape vine info was correct if you have a look at dovetons selected team. Why don't you just worry about getting down to Lyndale and putting some money back into the club. For such a "ProudPuma" you don't seem to get around the club a hell of a lot.

Doveton def. EHills
Sandown def. Lyndhurst
Mount def. Dandy**
Lyndale def. Hallam
Ashwood def. CPL

Lyndale few changes already polesmoker judging by selected sides on sfl page.
Mark my words we will beat the eagles this week by 23points

Doveton def. EHills
Sandown def. Lyndhurst
Mount def. Dandy**
Lyndale def. Hallam
Ashwood def. CPL

this bloke dose not know what he is talking about

Falc10 not getting a game finally dropping the dead weight but swift my and how the hell does that imeson bloke get a game
Maybe his selected how else do you get a game,I've heard Falc10 has retired after Edgel pulled their sponsorship off him.

Grape vine info is greske out with a knee, fristad out with a knee and their CHB broke his leg last week. If dovey are gonna be contenders they need to still win against good opposition with key personnel out.
We ( doveton )have a half a dozen blokes out but we'll field a pretty decent side.
No excuses.

Falc10 not getting a game finally dropping the dead weight but swift my and how the hell does that imeson bloke get a game

Falc obviously not flying like an Eagle anymore..ha

We worry about Dandenong getting through the year, but what about Sandown.

Only 16 players in 2's including C.Sheedy who retired last year. What is going on at this club under the messiah coach???

The continued legacy of Mr Philips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have been much more? Endeavour hills scored 5 goals 14, looks like you got let off the hook a bit..

Don't know about that the Eagles dominated the game and also kicked inaccurate 13.12. Maybe next time you shouldn't be so cocky as it has a habit of biting you in the ass...

Not
Endeavor are known to be inaccurate.

Anyways stop coming up with excuses. They gave u a hammering. 7 goal loss is pretty bad
not saying endeavour hills should have won but would have been less of a margin if they Kicked straight..

In saying that doveton are going to be very hard to beat this year, looking forward to seeing mount v doveton

2 horse race Doveton & then Maybe Mount, Mount have had the marshmallow rounds couldn't have played 2 easier sides possibly the bottom 2 come years end only time will tell,when was the last time they gave a premiership in April ?????

So after 2 rounds CPL's F & A averages at 11 goals whilst its opposition have kicked 50. What crisis????

Played two of the top 4 sides comes years end. Were never going to be challenging this year after the loss of a lot quality players. Wait till they have played all the teams and see where they sit. This goes for all teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back