Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously got ahead of themselves. Basically they have only beaten beaten two sides of note. An undermanned Ashwood round 1 who came out and smashed them today and Hallam. All their other wins are against lower sides.

South Yarra who have stuffed up at home actually should win 3 of next 4 so they will be in the mix for finals if they want it. EH meet them in 2nd last game, then Hallam in last game so these 2 loses have made those games crucial.

I'm thinking top 5 May have Ashwood and Lyndale in and EH slipping out...what do you think Greg and Cobra??.....what! Surely the crisis meeting is over by now, hasnt Brooksy done a Nixon???..., I have to eat!!!
no way lyndale are anywhere near as good as endeavour

No you have it wrong... Today we were undermanned ... Round one was full strength... Round one if we were to come up with an excuse maybe just plenty blokes who haven't played together but as far as I know we were just outplayed

Oh no, crisis meeting just finished and now they have just seen your post that they played an undermanned Ashwood.,,,Back into the room boys.

Anyone that gets on here and says that one team is "no where near as good" as another is an idiot, with the exception of Mount as they haven't dropped a game yet. 2nd-7th on the ladder is that close the only thing it proves is that on any given day any team can beat any team, again with the exception of Mount. I think it's their's to loose, but come finals anything is possible with the psychological mess they are come September.

Last edited:
Anyone that gets on here and says that one team is "no where near as good" as another is an idiot, with the exception of Mount as they haven't dropped a game yet. 2nd-7th on the ladder is that close the only thing it proves is that on any given day any team can beat any team, again with the exception of Mount. I think it's their's to loose, but come finals anything is possible with the psychological mess they are come September.

settle down smoker. What's the problem with guys that play and support this division throwing up different scenarios and possibilities. It will come down to last game.

As long as Footyking89 stops using filthy language which we need to report them let's play in and have some great banter.

Chill Smoker and enjoy the ride. I'm hopefully looking forward to playing over next few weeks and giving my BF fans some insights and laughs along the way, most likely at the expense of Gary Stevens, Cobra Cod and that stalker Bouncedback ( not from mount - we have seen so many of these tosses over last couple of years excessively pumping themselves and their supposed clubs) all from EH. Are they out of that meeting yet??

Last edited:
so teams on the ladder from 2nd and 7th are all exactly on par with each other... No one is better than anyone else... And if you've played two teams and you thing one is better than the other... Don't even mention it because you're an idiot.... No matter what the ladder says you're an idiot

settle down smoker. What's the problem with guys that play and support this division throwing up different scenarios and possibilities. It will come down to last game.

As long as Footyking89 stops using filthy language which we need to report them let's play in and have some great banter.

Chill Smoker and enjoy the ride. I'm hopefully looking forward to playing over next few weeks and giving my BF fans some insights and laughs along the way, most likely at the expense of Gary Stevens, Cobra Cod and that stalker Bouncedback ( not from mount - we have seen so many of these tosses over last couple of years excessively pumping themselves and their supposed clubs) all from EH. Are they out of that meeting yet??

This forum has made you a cynical little man hasn't it.

This forum has made you a cynical little man hasn't it.

No, just wise. Poster comes on with virtually same name and sprouts their 'supposed' club = No Life Little TROLL.

Soon you will find it all to hard to contribute and keep pumping a club you are not from and have no idea about and then crawl back into your little hole in the hills like all the others never to be heard from again.

Last edited:
No trouble pumping up Mount mate. They are the real deal 2016.

Im a good judge of when its a teams year to shine. It was time for the lid to come off. If you are a little cut up about it, that's fine. Your little man club will still love you...maybe.

However this cynically naive view you take on people new to the forum is sad.

Last edited:
No trouble pumping up Mount mate. They are the real deal 2016.

Im a good judge of when its a teams year to shine. It was time for the lid to come off. If you are a little cut up about it, that's fine. Your little man club will still love you...maybe.

However this cynically naive view you take on people new to the forum is sad.

A poster that virtually copies someone else's name is either simpleminded and can't think of one or is just a Troll. The later is the obvious. Your just another try hard from the Hills.

You caught me out, Ill confess...
I did live in the Dandenong Ranges for a year or so. I think that is sufficiently "Hilly". Is that what you mean? and I wanted to use Bounceback but that was already taken.

You keep jabbing away mate. Your paranoid, naive, cynical ways will provide me plenty of fun for the rest of the year. All the way to the 2016 flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A poster that virtually copies someone else's name is either simpleminded and can't think of one or is just a Troll. The later is the obvious. Your just another try hard from the Hills.

If your not worried about it stop posting then you key board stalker or shall I say Mr Chip on your shoulders.

Gee the EH Trolls are up and about today. One doesn't have the mental capacity to think up a different name just add a letter and the other is living in some Star Wars time warp.

I need to stop feeding these Flog Trolls and get back to entertaining my fans and talking footy.

Last edited:
Gee the EH Trolls are up and about today. One doesn't have the mental capacity to think up a different name just add a letter and the other is living in some Star Wars time warp.

I need to stop feeding these Flog Trolls and get back to entertaining my fans and talking footy.

The cynical paranoia you have thinking everyone who posts has an ulterior motive or is an imposter is quite cute.

You are so much value. The remainder of this season is going to be a blast.

For all my fans out there...

Lyndale over Hallam 10pts
Ashwood over CPL 21pts
Lyndhurst over Sandown 32pts
Mount over Dandenong 150+
Doveton over Endeavour 59pts
Moorabin over Sth Yarra (upset of the round) 19pts

Hallam over Lyndale 20 points
Ashwood over CPL 60 points
Lyndhurst over Sandown 55 points
Mount over Dandenong 80 points
Doveton over Endeavour 35 points