Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

#2?? ?? Mighty? Fallen?
Yer, Olaman DD and yer mighty have fallen propped up by geriatric 30+ year olds who have pulled the pin on this all mighty club and then recruiting D4 ressie blokes from South Mornington.

Just an opinion BUD if you don't like stiff.

"Quiet numb skull I am broadcasting"

Where is my mate Bounceback mister wisdom

Hallam are more shaky than a prized fighter buckling at the knees only to be propped up by a marshmellow draw.

"Quiet numb skull i am broadcasting"

On
Yer, Olaman DD and yer mighty have fallen propped up by geriatric 30+ year olds who have pulled the pin on this all mighty club and then recruiting D4 ressie blokes from South Mornington.

Just an opinion BUD if you don't like stiff.

"Quiet numb skull I am broadcasting"

Where is my mate Bounceback mister wisdom

On Ya Gary "muzzled by Muscat " Stevens. EH 5 down at their home is a whimper not a statement. If they cling on they will be out in first week.

Loss at home to lighting shows how far Yarra have dropped away. Yarra and Moorabbin have both delivered a pathetic year of football.

-Just for all the mount fans on here, the hills to give mount their first upset of the year.
-Ashwood to give sandown their 3rd 150+ loss in weeks
-South Yarra by 60
-Cpl by 30 over dandy, with cpl throwing plenty of cheapies behind play
-Doveton in a cracker
-Lyndale by 40
Grumpy old bounceback just has a big grudge against the whole div 3 community

Maybe Grumpy but not embarrassing going by those bold predictions.
EH long way off Mount at this stage ( hasn't Puscat put a gag on you - he has told Gary Stevens he cannot post crap until post season)

EH long way off Mount at this stage ( hasn't Puscat put a gag on you - he has told Gary Stevens he cannot post crap until post season)

You sure know a lot about the hills Bouncey lol maybe we just all (the boys from the 3802) think you're an idiot, and talk smack over & over again....But please continue, you're insight into our team rules & wisdom on the Falcs must be told!!! And this Gary Stevens bloke ain't from the hills, he's surely a long lost realtion to you bouncey, few chromosomes missing me thinks

Boys did well on w/end. Yes got done, but we're up at half time & in last. Well done mount, were too good on the day
Shout out to our fearless leader Falc10 or should I say #clipcity

Looks like a cracking & close finals race, good luck to all for the rest of 2016

Played E/HILLS today. DEVASTATING
Mate, don't know where this rabble club found these players they should've beat us by another 10 goals. It's a long season & had a few out. Hills No thirds either apparently, on the up is what I'd say......will play finals
Hallam losing by 15 goals haha now 0-18 that's a great prediction

Probably know as much about EH as you do about Sandown Cobra going by your 1st post.

Does Muscat know you have posted?

unfortunately like the last few years you guys crumble in big games at the pointy end of the season, having said that this is EH 'Stephen Bradley' year where the ultimate demise of CPL, Moorabbin and South Yarra will allow you to participate in the 1st week of the finals.

My final top 5

Mount
Doveton
Hallam
EH
Lyndale

Ashwood have a horrid late season draw

Probably know as much about EH as you do about Sandown Cobra going by your 1st post.

Does Muscat know you have posted?

unfortunately like the last few years you guys crumble in big games at the pointy end of the season, having said that this is EH 'Stephen Bradley' year where the ultimate demise of CPL, Moorabbin and South Yarra will allow you to participate in the 1st week of the finals.

My final top 5

Mount
Doveton
Hallam
EH
Lyndale

Haha im assuming u mean Stephen Bradbury YA peanut
Are you ok? Did anyone ask you that last week bouncey, It was beyondblue round
Does Muscut know what??? look, bigfooty is obviously an integral part of bouncebacks day so I'm not going to make you feel more insecure about you're misinfirmation than you already probably are....
Anyways, what big games??? wasn't aware we played in any finals in 2015. Maybe you count Black Rock rnd 18 (lost by 18 to eventual premiers) maybe you include the other grand finalist of 2015 (mount) who we beat by 20+ ??? Not a lot of crumbs there I wouldve thought. Why don't you do us all a favour & tell us where you're from, I'm the falcons. And proud of it

The talk at Mount is not about how far off the EH are but that they are probably the only true challengers. So you seem to think you know a lot...but you don't.

Either way this is Mounts year they'll take all and beat all. Get around em.

Do you think the Hills could challenge Mount come sept CobraCod?
I see your FF kicked a few, not many bags kicked against them this year so good effort.
Wilkin do the majority of the damage?
Read from Doveton been damaging of late,
any word on how Beer is travelling couple of games under the belt...

Bouncebum get my name right it is Gary SEVEN stop calling me Stevens,it must be lonely you and a handfull of players at Dandy tonight.
"Quiet num skull I am broadcasting"

I see your FF kicked a few, not many bags kicked against them this year so good effort.
The Beer is travelling well after a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beer is going ok his brother should be back shortly as well who was really good at the start of the year until he got injured read is playing really well to as Ramsdale and dye haven't played a lot in the last 7 weeks as its hard finding goal kickers whith key forwards missing Hallam look not a bad side some good marking forwards and couple good onballers and there got a few kids so there future looks bright if they stick around

My final top 5

Mount
Doveton
Hallam
EH
Lyndale

No harder then

Lyndale (Hallam,EH,Mt,Ash)
EH (Ash,DE,Lyn,Hallam)
Ashwood (EH,Mt,DE,Lyndale)
Doveton (EH,Mt,Ash)

Get your facts right 5hit stirrer

"Oh the pain,Oh the pain"

No harder then

EH (Ash,DE,Lyn,Hallam)
Doveton (EH,Mt,Ash)

Greg, you are a typical EH flog ( see I can use nasty words as well)

My top 5, is my top 5 so my opinion.

Go back to the Galaxy you dream in
Hillbilly

Greg, you are a typical EH flog ( see I can use nasty words as well)

My top 5, is my top 5 so my opinion.

Go back to the Galaxy you dream in
Hillbilly
Where have I ever stated what club I'm from, your statement about how hard the draw is doesn't stack up you fact finding feind.

Where have I ever stated what club I'm from, your statement about how hard the draw is doesn't stack up you fact finding feind.

And where have i said I'm from Dandenong you hypocrite.

I have gone through the draw and posted my top 5, what's you issue or more importantly what's yours?

Need to settle down abit Gary and start contributing rather than having a crack.

Looks like a tough run for all really.
Am I right in saying Mount only play Doveton and Ashwood again?
And Lyndale maybe?

Anyone want to have a stab at who might be leading club B n F's?
I have watched Hallam 3 times and have been impressed with Ward #32 and Sigeti #28
Both have stood out home and away

Looks like a tough run for all really.
Am I right in saying Mount only play Doveton and Ashwood again?
And Lyndale maybe?

Anyone want to have a stab at who might be leading club B n F's?
I have watched Hallam 3 times and have been impressed with Ward #32 and Sigeti #28
Both have stood out home and away
They would have been in the best against Doveton they both are good players

Winners this week..?

Ashwood def ehills (just)
Doveton def sandown
South yarra def lyndale
Moorabbin def dandy
Mount def Carrum
Hallam def lyndhurst

Thoughts?

No harder then

EH (Ash,DE,Lyn,Hallam)
Doveton (EH,Mt,Ash)

So come on Greg, based on my research the top 5 as posted above will be

Mount
doveton
hallam
EH
Lyndale

What am I missing and more importantly what is your top 5?

Winners this week..?

Ashwood def ehills (just)
Doveton def sandown
South yarra def lyndale
Moorabbin def dandy
Mount def Carrum
Hallam def lyndhurst

Thoughts?

EH at home but must be +7 goals to make impact

doveton however hope Sandown keeps improving

South cannot loose 2 at home surely. Kumetatis and Tormey are old and slow so get one back in front of them and scores will dry up

I'm going out on a limb and open for ridicule however I reckon Dandenong will beat Moorabbin at Showgrounds. Stop Sloss and their loose wing will help. Moorabbin are old slow and undisciplined.

Mount will smash and I mean smash CPL.

Lightenings lights will go out when the lights go on at Hallam

So come on Greg, based on my research the top 5 as posted above will be

Mount
doveton
hallam
EH
Lyndale

What am I missing and more importantly what is your top 5?
Ashwood's a Monty to make the 5 the relative position of 2-5 will be tight until the end of the season. Lyndale will not make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back