Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been a tough few days. Ventured down to Barry Powell Reserve on Saturday to catch a glimpse of the great man. He started well dishing out a beautiful handball and laying a bone crunching tackle. Then the season was turned upside down as the great man suffered a debilitating neck injury. SFL should seriously consider postponing the start of the season out of respect.

#putoutyourneckbraces

I went and had a geezer at CPL v Chelsea Height looks as though the Heighters won very comfortably.

Yeah the Heights won by 100 points.

CPL play Hampton this Thursday night under lights @ Hampton, while Chelsea Heights play Red Hill on April 2 at Beazley reserve.

vs Warrandyte FC
1's - lost by 5 goals (had 10-12 of our starting 22 out due to Cricket and other commitments)
2's - lost by 2 goals
Warrandyte FC might've been missing players as well, but our sides were seriously depleted.
Warrandyte were pretty good, moved the ball well and were quick.
Would've liked to see how we would've gone with our full sides in,
but I assume that wasn't their full sides either as they might have had Cricket or other commitments as well.

vs Keilor Park FC
1's - won by 10-12 goals (only missing a couple of starting 22 players)
2's - won by 2-3 goals
Keilor Park were pretty average, skill level not all that good and weren't that disciplined.

Overall we've been pretty happy with the constant improvement of the sides leading into the season ahead.
Looking forward to our final practice match against Hallam in 2 weeks!
My cousin plays for warrandyte, he said they had lost 20-25 players during the off season. So you probably played a near full side. If you were missing that many players you should be happy with your efforts!

Don't really care about Lyndale. You blokes got smashed by 7 goals against a team who i think finished bottom 3 in div 4 EFL.

Fair enough. Played the 2nd half with 21 including a 15 year old so the margin is irrelevant.
And Woofa Powerhouse are in D3

Don't really care about Lyndale. You blokes got smashed by 7 goals against a team who i think finished bottom 3 in div 4 EFL.
Ah, a touch of arrogance has appeared early usually this is reserved for mid-September but then again you know how to blow GF's, time to re-ass the club if you fail it might be time to move on all players or officials linked to 2007 through to 2015 & that's including your assistant coaching staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone down at sandown tell the FB guy to pull his head in. Million dollar facilities!! I must be looking at the wrong building when I go there. One of the best playing surfaces in east Melbourne! Huh? What's that in, the top 1000 grounds. We believe in junior pathways! Yeah because every other club tells juniors to get stuffed.
Why not throw in "we believe that an AFL superstar has driven past once"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 8
Someone down at sandown tell the FB guy to pull his head in. Million dollar facilities!! I must be looking at the wrong building when I go there. One of the best playing surfaces in east Melbourne! Huh? What's that in, the top 1000 grounds. We believe in junior pathways! Yeah because every other club tells juniors to get stuffed.
I'm sick of the #noexcuses does my brain in

They actually have had two AFL players come through their junior system........a long long time ago.

D3 ammos is actually the 6th division of the VAFA. Lower than EFL Div 4.

There is still a div 4 ammos, do u think we are r3tarded and don't know that u muppett, there is 7 divs in ammos

How did everyone go today? Lyndale won by 4 goals with bout 6 out

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back