Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I just thought if I'm going to see people from low socio-economic areas insult my club, might as well do some good for society and improve their grammar.

But yes, I've seen our boys plenty of times trash talk on the field.
As long as it helps their game and we win, and it doesn't extend beyond the game and/or it isn't racial/homophobic/personal, then "play on".

How do you know they are from low socio-economic area's?

surely cannizzo can no longer be using the inexperienced excuse any longer, it is quite evident he is out of his league, albeit a very lowly league that he has brought further to its knees. the board will not remove him as he is their puppet. the debacle of the div 3 grand final a couple years back should have been his last judgement, but nope, he continues to make fk up after fk up. hes a little partial to throwing people under the bus, but rest assured, if u think the handouts hes throwing to lyndhurst are excessive, wait til u see what else he has in store. sorry, what the board will have cannizzo believe he has in store. cannizzo is the concrete boots of the sfl. next time your club is up at the tribunal, query yourself if your evidence is actually considered??? the verdicts are deterimed before you even arrive. applying for finals, forget it, thats been decided well before acceptances even opened. rough trot from the umpires? maybe thats because his opinions are openly expressed within the umpiring fraternity. label me a novellist? scratch the surface, these bones arent laid to deep.

I just thought if I'm going to see people from low socio-economic areas insult my club, might as well do some good for society and improve their grammar.

As long as it helps their game and we win, and it doesn't extend beyond the game and/or it isn't racial/homophobic/personal, then "play on".
Whatever helps Ya sleep at night champ...
3 years in a row at a minimum I've seen bloke from your club at bars pubs clubs whatever..: and they go on about how the granny is yours etc... And that is fact..: and it is not on field... Feel free to correct any spelling mistakes

I admit I'm generalising, but there is a 75% chance they're a supporter/player from a club in a low socio-economic area (as there are only 3 clubs I consider not, including us).
What are the 3 clubs you consider not.. And also do u think that every player that plays for the club lives in that area..?

I admit I'm generalising, but there is a 75% chance they're a supporter/player from a club in a low socio-economic area (as there are only 3 clubs I consider not, including us).
See that is your clubs problem thinking your better than everyone else.
Your making your club look more pathetic than it already is.
This post also be would have to be the most w***erish post I have seen on big footy

Do you honestly think everyone who plays for that club lives in that area?

How many in the 1st 18 are home owners in Mt Waverely? I would say less than 20%

I wouldn't be bragging about renting in an area or living in my parents house, an area which has only recently boomed, which up until 2 years ago was fairly run of the mill.

If you hold that much clout in where the football clubs are located, you must of felt fairly insignificant traveling to Black Rock last year?

Look fellas, it's all good. No need to get upset if we are located in a better area. Stop the hate.

I know you all are worried we are finally going to be premiers and then you can't go on about the choker tag anymore.

It's the year of the mountain lions... like it or not. It's happening

You
Yeah it was good to get to travel to nice areas like Black Rock last year.
Definitely a nicer change than to the usual places we have to travel to.
you'll probably be here next year anyways mate so don't get ahead of yourself... Much rather own my house in berwick than live in my parents back room in mount waverly like yaself anyday....
You've been in this same position plenty of times in the last 5 years and the end result has always been the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. If it's not Ed, I apologise.
I was told it was.
I'll stop with the trash-talking now.
I'll let our footy do the talking instead.
Good luck everyone next week.

Would of thought I would of been left out of this as I live in an affluent socioeconomic area

surely cannizzo can no longer be using the inexperienced excuse any longer, it is quite evident he is out of his league, albeit a very lowly league that he has brought further to its knees. the board will not remove him as he is their puppet. the debacle of the div 3 grand final a couple years back should have been his last judgement, but nope, he continues to make fk up after fk up. hes a little partial to throwing people under the bus, but rest assured, if u think the handouts hes throwing to lyndhurst are excessive, wait til u see what else he has in store. sorry, what the board will have cannizzo believe he has in store. cannizzo is the concrete boots of the sfl. next time your club is up at the tribunal, query yourself if your evidence is actually considered??? the verdicts are deterimed before you even arrive. applying for finals, forget it, thats been decided well before acceptances even opened. rough trot from the umpires? maybe thats because his opinions are openly expressed within the umpiring fraternity. label me a novellist? scratch the surface, these bones arent laid to deep.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12

Surely you would have worked out how to win a premiership in the last few years with your superior socio economic class. You would hate to loose to a team like doveton this weekend

You

you'll probably be here next year anyways mate so don't get ahead of yourself... Much rather own my house in berwick than live in my parents back room in mount waverly like yaself anyday....
You've been in this same position plenty of times in the last 5 years and the end result has always been the same

Actually it's a lot deeper than 5 years ....
2007,09,10,11,14,15 all grand final losses ... plus out in straight sets in 2008 when hot favourites.
With a record like that, no wonder they are cocky!

I know I'm harping on this but why isn't the SFNL publishing what points each club is using per game ??? seems pointless unless they do.They hammered each club pre-season only seems fair and logical they did.

Is it in effect in div 3? I thought it was only being used in div 1.
Why would you say that all clubs had to give their points per player in Div 3 unless it's changed, wasn't it supposed to be across the 3 divisions of the comp.
I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong & if that's the case this could have adversely affected how clubs went by recruiting knowing those restrictions applied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back