Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

You are kidding aren't you. The hidden hints can't help you?

Obviously too many peptides are effecting the old grey matter.

Read the sentence sssslllllooooowwwwwlllllyyy and try to link to meanings.

I was assuming he was asking if anyone was going with him?

Heard a rumour that instead of moving to another div3 club that Gough will captain mounts two's... So that he can still dominate and kick bags... Can anyone confirm

Heard a rumour that instead of moving to another div3 club that Gough will captain mounts two's... So that he can still dominate and kick bags... Can anyone confirm

I heard Ashwood are hiring Steve Muscat as an assistant Senior Coach, just so he brings over 5-10 players from Endeavour Hills.
Seems the only way they try to improve their side is stealing players from other Division 3 Clubs. #ashwoodcobras

I heard Ashwood are hiring Steve Muscat as an assistant Senior Coach, just so he brings over 5-10 players from Endeavour Hills.
Seems the only way they try to improve their side is stealing players from other Division 3 Clubs. #ashwoodcobras
Hiring a coach and him bringing 5 blokes with him isn't stealing players champ....

I know the season has just finished but who is moving where. Saw a Skye footballer was dropped for the grand final for the 2nd consecutive year. Surely you leave?
Since this is a mostly div 3 forum who are the "guns" looking at moving on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick update.
Ive now been released and back at home finally. Still on a lot of meds and unable to work yet but improving each day.

Thank you guys and the football community for all the well wishes, donations and support. With out that i would not have improved as well as i have and probably would have lost my house.

Although im no longer able to play ill still be involved in some capacity.

Cheers guys!

some serious peanuts among this lot lol

1/ Steve Muscut, is not going elsewhere & is actually staying onboard

2/ new coach has no mount connection or any SFL club

3/ BOUNCEBACK could be on par with purple (Barrett) as the most ill-informed news breaker in melbourne........

4/ falc10 has been appointed captain of the thirds in 2017, well done clunkcity

Also, Congrats John Webb!! Great get by the hills

Just a quick update.
Ive now been released and back at home finally. Still on a lot of meds and unable to work yet but improving each day.

Thank you guys and the football community for all the well wishes, donations and support. With out that i would not have improved as well as i have and probably would have lost my house.

Although im no longer able to play ill still be involved in some capacity.

Cheers guys!
See you at ashwood next year mate ;-)

some serious peanuts among this lot lol

1/ Steve Muscut, is not going elsewhere & is actually staying onboard

2/ new coach has no mount connection or any SFL club

3/ BOUNCEBACK could be on par with purple (Barrett) as the most ill-informed news breaker in melbourne........

4/ falc10 has been appointed captain of the thirds in 2017, well done clunkcity

Also, Congrats John Webb!! Great get by the hills

Played E/HILLS today. DEVASTATING
Mate, don't know where this rabble club found these players they should've beat us by another 10 goals. It's a long season & had a few out. Hills No thirds either apparently, on the up is what I'd say......will play finals
Hallam losing by 15 goals haha now 0-18 that's a great prediction

Hang on, aren't you from Sandown. How you know all this Cobra?

If you actually re-read my post on 20th August I stated 100% Muscat will stand down and a new coach in 2017.....well isn't that what occurred muppet? Did I say he was leaving? Also I never state anything about Mount if you check through, but then you don't check, you just criticise the #1 rated Div 3 poster, cheap shot SandownCobra. I also stated I was hoping a coach with good development skills would apply, he did and he got it.

My credible reporting for my fans remains at a very high level unlike the trolls such as yourself and Bouncedback from EH or Mount or wherever.

Last edited:
Geeezus lol on a sad scale this level 100!!! No.1 rated poster? theres actually a ranking system for posters?????? WHOS EVEN KNOWS ABOUT THIS? hahaha & to brag about it.... EPIC SADNESS

Anyways bouncey, if I write a broad statement to the general forum (peanuts) & I ONLY make reference to you in one point, only someone as self obsessed would assume they are ALL about themselves lol

But don't change champ! Cause you're good for a laugh, but you can always depend on the predictability of stupidity too ;)

#falcs2017

Geeezus lol on a sad scale this level 100!!! No.1 rated poster? theres actually a ranking system for posters?????? WHOS EVEN KNOWS ABOUT THIS? hahaha & to brag about it.... EPIC SADNESS

Anyways bouncey, if I write a broad statement to the general forum (peanuts) & I ONLY make reference to you in one point, only someone as self obsessed would assume they are ALL about themselves lol

But don't change champ! Cause you're good for a laugh, but you can always depend on the predictability of stupidity too ;)

#falcs2017

Why mention me at all then flog? Bloke caught out saying he is from Sandown however from EH troll town is sadder than anyone on this forum.

Maybe you should cancel this account and set up a new one as you have zero cred from 1st post.

In future if addressing the masses then don't have me one out as I have to come on here, highlight you are a troll from EH and then re align my reputation back To my fans. You don't ge to #1 without respect, and unfortunately sloth you and your club have neither.

Pretty sure we cleared up my 1st post like the next day lol, clearly wasn't a cobra & for some reason it's touched a nerve with you bouncey. I'm sorry, my comedic timing was slightly off that day

As for you, the bloke who can't name where he's from & wants to run his mouth 24-7 on a public forum & self proclaims himself the no.1 poster AND reckons he had fans hahaha you sir are deadset window licker

Anyways COBRACOD is not on here for cred or fans. I'm just here to keep the ill-informed updated with the truth from rats like you purple.... What did the Falcs do to you? Didn't get picked?? One of our lads steal you're GF or knock off you're mum my whilst doing some plumber works at her house ?? You ZERO respect, it's something you earn not tell people you have.....

Want to earn some, which club you from?

Oh, so it's clear to all the peanuts, this guy started as a troll, like BounceDback supposedly from mount, however I outed them as EH trolls. Close your poster account, set up a new one relevant to the Hillbillies they myself and the rest of the peanuts will take you seriously.

Based on all my predictions on EH coaching job including new guy, I provide significant value to the thread. You muppet provide nothing.

Unlike you I have to get back to work so may be late mopping up your dribble when u reply. Great to see I give u the motivation to do something during the day other than going down to the mall.

He he

Have a listen to how you speak. Trolls? Your a geek . Boot off. Such a big mouth but wont say who you are. Keyboard does you wonders. Should have hit the pillow or the back of throat

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have a listen to how you speak. Trolls? Your a geek . Boot off. Such a big mouth but wont say who you are. Keyboard does you wonders. Should have hit the pillow or the back of throat

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm sorry can you speak up....I can't hear you from the tirds. Ha ha

At least I don't come on here pretending I'm something I'm not flogs

To a few fans who have PM me, yes I am showing strong resilience against a barrage of abuse and vile language from troll supporters from EH and a broken down hack captaining the thirds. Appreciate you comments and support.

This forum hopes (and I know he will as he doesn't put up with crap) Webb takes up Muscats edict for EH players to stay off here as he has done so himself Obviously the club is in caretaker mode at the moment at the freaks have escaped eg SandownCobra, BounceDback, and Foul10. But hoping these posters will be removed and we can get back to the high standards of this forum .

I'm sorry can you speak up....I can't hear you from the tirds. Ha ha

At least I don't come on here pretending I'm something I'm not flogs

To a few fans who have PM me, yes I am showing strong resilience against a barrage of abuse and vile language from troll supporters from EH and a broken down hack captaining the thirds. Appreciate you comments and support.

This forum hopes (and I know he will as he doesn't put up with crap) Webb takes up Muscats edict for EH players to stay off here as he has done so himself Obviously the club is in caretaker mode at the moment at the freaks have escaped eg SandownCobra, BounceDback, and Foul10. But hoping these posters will be removed and we can get back to the high standards of this forum .

this guy kidding, High standards???

Mate...you miss spelt 'turd' you turd Hahaha what a peabrain

But wait, let me guess 'where all trolls, I'm from sandown & blah blah blah you're the king.....' I get it, u eat dick

Where u from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back