D1 Division 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only caught two and a half quarters and Kew were right in it. The old umpire didn’t seem to have a feel for the conditions , there was no prior opportunity. I hear that Therry are very good , this week at Preston might reveal how both are going.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You don't know the story and I hope no other club has to put up with it. The Kew people were very good and the whole day was incident free , not like past visits. The party pies etc after the game were most welcome. So Peanut when you know what happened make a comment ps we were very happy with the win.
Now that you’ve revealed the story, I repeat. Whinge whinge whinge.

What is the general consensus on how hampton will do this season? Premiership contender? Finals team? On the cusp? I know it's only early, but not sure how to gauge them on Prahan this season so far

What is the general consensus on how hampton will do this season? Premiership contender? Finals team? On the cusp? I know it's only early, but not sure how to gauge them on Prahan this season so far
Very young I believe and good on them , hope they do well and have a good coach.

Very handy side. Good balance of stock. Carnovale is a very good player. Think their real test will come later in the season though. As Beddy said, young side and quite inexperienced.

I'm tipping them to finish top 2 or 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Therry yesterday, didnt see the game, but to have 19 less scoring shots and get done by 40 is a bit of a shock. Do we still think they are the best 1-2 teams or did we think they were a bit better than what they are?

What happened to Therry yesterday, didnt see the game, but to have 19 less scoring shots and get done by 40 is a bit of a shock. Do we still think they are the best 1-2 teams or did we think they were a bit better than what they are?

Score board flattered Therry obviously kicking at goals a bit wayward Bullants coming together nicely they will be there abouts

Well done WestBrunswick , tough game , we kicked shit 11 20 , but they never gave up. They had every player to the after match , well done.
good club who will be thereabouts this season, can never count them out as they have excelled in each new challenge consistently, can see them holding their own this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back