D3 Division 3 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt Lilydale have played two practice matches for the pre-season, winning both by two goals. First against a full strength Swinburne and the wekkend gone up at Alexandra in which under 30 blokes played a six quater match due to availability. We play our second intra-club match this saturday before a fair night for jumper presentation. Its hard to guage where we are at, but the wins atleast bring a little confidence to the side. Cant wait for round 1 hosting Ivanhoe.
Can anybody fill me in on how they went last season?:thumbsu:

Mt Lilydale have played two practice matches for the pre-season, winning both by two goals. First against a full strength Swinburne and the wekkend gone up at Alexandra in which under 30 blokes played a six quater match due to availability. We play our second intra-club match this saturday before a fair night for jumper presentation. Its hard to guage where we are at, but the wins atleast bring a little confidence to the side. Cant wait for round 1 hosting Ivanhoe.

WE finished 6th or 7th last season Sneako. Big test for us first game facing a team coming through the grades.

WE finished 6th or 7th last season Sneako. Big test for us first game facing a team coming through the grades.

Elsternwick finished 4th but Dave Grace was coming back from a broken arm. He has been burning up the track this pre-season and will move Elsty into 1st or 2nd himself.

i wouldnt be worried about last season i would be more worried about Glen Francis this season by the looks of big footy:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Yarra Valley play last weekend they have improved a lot and should be one of the teams to be in D3 not giving the game plan away but even with out the twins they will be hard to beat

Hawthorn played lalbert(central murray league) on the weekend,seniors lost by 10 goals,ressies won by 10 goals.

whats mt lillydale like to visit?

i would suggest you'd rather play out there while it is still warm rather than the middle of winter...

two times ive played (june/july)there its been pissing with rain and freezing....from memory the ground gets wet rather than muddy...

i would suggest you'd rather play out there while it is still warm rather than the middle of winter...

two times ive played (june/july)there its been pissing with rain and freezing....from memory the ground gets wet rather than muddy...

Played out there last season, hte ground itself is fairly lush, soft on the feet, with no muddy areas at all. Big ground with wide wings. All in all a pretty good venue but would not want to be there on a cold day as it is pretty open to wind ect.

Played out there last season, hte ground itself is fairly lush, soft on the feet, with no muddy areas at all. Big ground with wide wings. All in all a pretty good venue but would not want to be there on a cold day as it is pretty open to wind ect.

Played out there June/July last year. It was an absolute slop heap. Mud a 6 inches deep the entire length of the corridor. Unplayable.

Hey Fellas,

I'm the D3 scribe this season and given the severe lack of information on the VAFA website I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on how the ladder finished last season in D3. From memory, Mt Lilydale and Monash came up and Prahan was relegated?

Any information regarding clearances and a few key players from each side would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys, looking forward to trawling through your posts all year!

Hey Fellas,

I'm the D3 scribe this season and given the severe lack of information on the VAFA website I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on how the ladder finished last season in D3. From memory, Mt Lilydale and Monash came up and Prahan was relegated?

Any information regarding clearances and a few key players from each side would be greatly appreciated.

I can give a bit of feedback on the Ivanhoe Hoe's from Hoe Park. I think we finished 7th last year. This year we will be looking to build on that with some young guns coming through the ranks, Justin Franich tthe full back springs to mind as one ready to take the next step. Glen Francis will be leading from the front, he was held back with various external committments last year, but has done a big pre season and won huge clearance numbers in all of the preseason trials. Obviously the usual suspects up forward of Angelo Pace and Christian Traeger will be our key targets, hoping for big returns from the big fella.

Hey Fellas,

This link has last year's results, ladder etc. on it Hummer.
http://footyscorearchive.wiki-site.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back