D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There would be VAFA clubs open to hosting finals. Not hard to keep the reserves at 11.40 and seniors afterwards. They are fixated on making finals as inconvenient as possible.

There may be, unfortunately a lot of clubs can't host. Councils often don't allow outside or non council boundary based teams to play on grounds when the host teams season has concluded.

As most clubs have finished for the year, councils like getting the grounds prepared as early as possible for the upcoming summer tenant (Oct 1).

I LIKE THIS DEBATE OF NEUTRAL GROUND FOR THE FINALS. LET US CONTINUE.

CURIOUS TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHETHER THE FINALS LEADING UP TO THE GRAND FINAL COULD / SHOULD BE PLAYED ON THE HIGHER RATED TEAM'S HOME GROUND?

Saves some outrageous timings, and actually gives benefit to the better team. No reason why an elimination final shouldn't favour the better team IN MY EYES.a

NOT SURE ABOUT HADFIELD. $6 HOTDOGS IS A CRIME.

BL; 1726032794140.png

Given the early start, I believe the winner of Saturday's game will be determined by who has the strongest coffee first thing in the morning. Given there's great coffee on every corner down at Brunswick, the Bulls have a distinct advantage.

The Bulls by 23 latte's

23 Latte's will full cream milk will beat 23 Lattes with almond milk all day! dont @ me

Cobbies with the dub!

I LIKE THIS DEBATE OF NEUTRAL GROUND FOR THE FINALS. LET US CONTINUE.

CURIOUS TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHETHER THE FINALS LEADING UP TO THE GRAND FINAL COULD / SHOULD BE PLAYED ON THE HIGHER RATED TEAM'S HOME GROUND?

Saves some outrageous timings, and actually gives benefit to the better team. No reason why an elimination final shouldn't favour the better team IN MY EYES.a

NOT SURE ABOUT HADFIELD. $6 HOTDOGS IS A CRIME.

BL;View attachment 2107665
Surely with cheese for 6 bucks?

How much were the beers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back