D4 Division 4 Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you maybe struggling here InFineForm, I don't think Chady have won a game for 3 years. A new season however, but not up to any teams standards in this grade. Even if they have improved, they have been losing by a average marg of about 100 points for the last few years.

2 years, beat manningham in 08 (back when they were bulleen and chaddy were syndal)

Yep so 3 years, it is 2011 now not 2010. 2009,2010,2011

1 game into 2011 and you call it a finished year? interesting, i would say 09,10 hence 2 years but whatever, they are struggling and probably wont win a game this year then this arguments semantics will matter not.

Good game at KB.... We got out to a fast start and were in control at half time. Unfortunately we left it in the locker room. SM ran all over us in the third.

A fantastic game at KB, physical at the footy, a good fightback from our boys, only downside was 2 big injuries to key players, one season ending and other could be months, Richmond will be there come finals time if there new blokes can all click they looked impressive first half, interesting to see NB beat BHN pretty easily and have swinburne improved or chaddy got worse???

A fantastic game at KB, physical at the footy, a good fightback from our boys, only downside was 2 big injuries to key players, one season ending and other could be months, Richmond will be there come finals time if there new blokes can all click they looked impressive first half, interesting to see NB beat BHN pretty easily and have swinburne improved or chaddy got worse???

Pretty disappointed that your tips were nowhere to be seen whopper! also shattering about Hox, was tearing Richmond a new one when it happened.

They beat them by more last year, so I'd suggest perpahs they've both improved

Which ones?

haha not too many but a few "push" in the backs etc were given and maybe a few of ours were missed, understandable tho, always happens in 2's footy, my brother is umpiring this week, he has done one praccy match and he lets everything go, even one of blokes getting decapitated, should be a laugh to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That game looked a similar result to RC v SM.

I was working in Carlton on Saturday and had a look at the first half of North Brunswick Vs BHN, I was very surprised to see North Brunswick win this game as BHN has control of the game up until Half time and were up by 3-4 goals at that stage. Apparently BHN still have 6-7 players out of there senior line up according to their timekeeper.

Just like Sth Mornington, North Brunswick have great depth i would of thought due to there two's result against BHN. Richmond Centrals and Sth Mornington was also great game, Looks like the boys from the Mornington Peninsula are looking Fav's to steal the crumpets at this early stage, lots of young guys who run and run all day, with depth in there two's could be a good thing come later in the season.

Wouldn't say 'easily' Bobby ... certainly very competitive. Patrick Notaro is a gun, reads the footy extremely well and can clunk it!

Was just going by the scoring shots 39 to 25, if NB had of kicked straight it might of been a bigger margin, but you were there RM so I'll take your word for it.

Was just going by the scoring shots 39 to 25, if NB had of kicked straight it might of been a bigger margin, but you were there RM so I'll take your word for it.

The game should have been over at Qtr time. NB kicked 1.10 in the first quarter and missed some very gettable shots at goal. BH was very good kicking with the wind in the 2nd qtr, but failed to stop the NB run of goals in the 3rd and 4th Quarter.

Pat Notaro is a gun, as is Sohana (Cant spell last name from memory), but the team as a whole must improve. If it weren't for inaccurate kicking for goal, BN would have been won by a larger margin.

Just my opinion, and happy for the debate.

Hi All,

There's been a tremendous response from your clubs, which is making my job as scribe a lot easier. Just wanted to remind you that I'm very grateful for any information you can provide about your games on the weekend, or any other club news which you'd like to see in the record (send me a pm).

Cheers and all the best for Round 2,

Simon

The game should have been over at Qtr time. NB kicked 1.10 in the first quarter and missed some very gettable shots at goal. BH was very good kicking with the wind in the 2nd qtr, but failed to stop the NB run of goals in the 3rd and 4th Quarter.

Pat Notaro is a gun, as is Sohana (Cant spell last name from memory), but the team as a whole must improve. If it weren't for inaccurate kicking for goal, BN would have been won by a larger margin.

Just my opinion, and happy for the debate.

I spose it just shows that Nth Brunswick can't kick straight, so against most teams besides Chaddy they may struggle to win. You don't win games that often by kicking more points then goals and against most teams you can't afford to kick all those points.

However couldn't disagree in relation to the rest of the comments couldn't fault you on those, I think from what i saw that it was a even flowing match up until the half. Both teams had there good and bad points.

I spose it just shows that Nth Brunswick can't kick straight, so against most teams besides Chaddy they may struggle to win. You don't win games that often by kicking more points then goals and against most teams you can't afford to kick all those points.

However couldn't disagree in relation to the rest of the comments couldn't fault you on those, I think from what i saw that it was a even flowing match up until the half. Both teams had there good and bad points.

So you obviously think because NB didn't kick straight on one (windy) day - that they will kick badly at goal every single week?

So you obviously think because NB didn't kick straight on one (windy) day - that they will kick badly at goal every single week?

I have no idea, what i do know is however every game they have played this season for points they have yes! And i have no idea just like you don't if they will kick straight all season, they have only played one game so i will just like you will have to go off that. Or not? Or was it round 2 last week? And did they kick straight the week before? I must be talking about the wrong team.

I have no idea, what i do know is however every game they have played this season for points they have yes! And i have no idea just like you don't if they will kick straight all season, they have only played one game so i will just like you will have to go off that. Or not? Or was it round 2 last week? And did they kick straight the week before? I must be talking about the wrong team.

I have no idea what you're on about....I suspect you don't either.

Round 2 Tips
South Mornington vs North Brunswick - SM by 2 goals.
Box Hill North vs Point Cook - BHN by 1 goal.
Manningham Cobras vs Richmond Central - RC by 1 goal.
St Francis Xavier vs Chadstone - SFX by 20 goals.
Swinburne Uni vs Eley Park - SU by 3 goals.

Reserves: SM, BHN, RC, SFX, SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back