D4 Division 4 Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more info on practice matches this weekend or is Box Hill the only side running out this weekend?

I really dont want to give up one of my final weekends of pig shooting up at Balranald to just have a look at them run around on sunday.

Some mail I that came across my desk here at HQ is that North Brunswick have discovered an absolute gem at training on monday night. The boys are close to signing him so look for the clearance of Alex Stone to go through later this week. 'Sharon' as the boys have dubbed him down at training hails from the Ovens and Murray comp. He is a bit of a rough diamond. Having played a majority of the year in the 1's, he missed the last few games of the year to suspension. Like the name of the Gwen Stefani band there is 'No doubt' the burley forward will have a few backmen shaking in their boots come round 5 or 6 if he gets on board.

Some mail I that came across my desk here at HQ is that North Brunswick have discovered an absolute gem at training on monday night. The boys are close to signing him so look for the clearance of Alex Stone to go through later this week. 'Sharon' as the boys have dubbed him down at training hails from the Ovens and Murray comp. He is a bit of a rough diamond. Having played a majority of the year in the 1's, he missed the last few games of the year to suspension. Like the name of the Gwen Stefani band there is 'No doubt' the burley forward will have a few backmen shaking in their boots come round 5 or 6 if he gets on board.

if he is as good as you say....should be playing a higher level than D4

Just wanting to know a bit about Jason Lucas from Richmond Central. Has been training with my side here in Canberra for the last couple of weeks. Seems like a great fella!

What's he like as a footballer?

Cheers

Jason is an honest footballer with a good pair of hands.

Some mail I that came across my desk here at HQ is that North Brunswick have discovered an absolute gem at training on monday night. The boys are close to signing him so look for the clearance of Alex Stone to go through later this week. 'Sharon' as the boys have dubbed him down at training hails from the Ovens and Murray comp.

Not doubting you - but no Alex Stone in the O&M comp last year that I could find...

Yes - work is dull today..

Whispers' sources have delivered some juice for the readers of this now credible forum...

The Cobras have elevated one its newest recruits Nicholas "i'm a" Pratt, to its leadership group.

Apparently his relentless bulk leadership qualities have been one to note and build around.

Then again there was not much to compare too/ live up too down at Manningham... all he did was actually attend both trainings in one week. Well done Pratty!

Whsipers out.

My source said that he was coming from the O&M! Wouldnt think that he would be trying to pull the wool over me!

Any more info on practice matches this weekend or is Box Hill the only side running out this weekend?

I really dont want to give up one of my final weekends of pig shooting up at Balranald to just have a look at them run around on sunday.

Eley Park are heading up to St.Arnaud for a practice match this weekend. Not easily accessible for viewing purposes, but the boys are looking forward to our first hit out of 2011.

Hey Slurpee01,

Haven't been down to see the boys train at allard park as yet over the summer! But I do know they havn't trained on a Monday night for at least month. Talking to the boys down their they are excited about the prospect you have mention. They were just wondering when he would be heading down to training? who he was? and if you could pass on his contact details? As the boys like the sound of him but havn't seen, met or heard of him as yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a strange amount of Gold Coast supporters on BigFooty at the moment! Something I missed?

My allegiance with GWS is essentially a token gesture as my heart truly lies with the administration office of the VAFA.

I must admit to aligning my heart with a couple of teams within the D4 for a specific season… as many in this thread would know, I have a soft spot for the Uni students and in stark contrast I feel nauseated when even thinking of Chadstone.

As for 2011, at this stage I will be travelling around in the Corolla in search for my team (s) for the season.

I will be watching the central boys this week against St. Mary’s.

Slurpee01. Who of all the new recruits should I be looking out to put in my little black book?

Whispers out.

Whispers, I didnt know that the centrals were playing this weekend? St Marys....Darwin for a practice match, thats commitment.

There is a few down at the KB that id like to have a look at!

Whispers, I didnt know that the centrals were playing this weekend? St Marys....Darwin for a practice match, thats commitment.

There is a few down at the KB that id like to have a look at!

Centrals are playing St Mary's of Greensborough this weekend mate, not quite the Darwin St Mary's.

Plenty of flashy players to look out for and numerous new recruits, however the one who took my eye at training on Tuesday was the firey red head with flashy blue boots! Goes by the name of Bluey!

I will go to elgar on sunday and watch Box Hill go round. Saturday, I may go and watch the centrals play if I can find the ground! I have to get my scribe on!

Bluey, a flash prospect?

what about the corolla? and who are the teams you will follow?

Norfolk are you pulling the boots on this weekend?

I will go to elgar on sunday and watch Box Hill go round. Saturday, I may go and watch the centrals play if I can find the ground! I have to get my scribe on!

Bluey, a flash prospect?

what about the corolla? and who are the teams you will follow?

Norfolk are you pulling the boots on this weekend?

Bluey took me by surprise, having never seen him with the boots on and generally with him being absent from all running drills over preseason... might not look agile and fit but he makes up for that in flashiness, he is the ranga's answer to Dean Rioli. He is just unlucky that Sheeds isn't coaching the snakes, he wouldn't leave such a player in the 2's.

As for Norfolk, I will be making my debut in the yellow and black, keen as mustard to play my first ever match in my beloved colours!:thumbsu:

Whispers will be taking note of this "bluey" fellow that you speak so highly of Norfolk.

I will also be looking out for your gazzle like running style Norfolk on Saturday.

Whispers will be taking note of this "bluey" fellow that you speak so highly of Norfolk.

I will also be looking out for your gazzle like running style Norfolk on Saturday.

I believe you mean 'gazelle' and if that is the case then you have been doing your homework...

Should be good fun, good bunch of boys and we've been training hard so everyone is looking forward to this weekend!

any match reports from praccy matches on the weekend??

RC played against NFL Div3 side St Mary's in Seniors and Reserves. It was a good hitout for both teams. No serious injuries that I was aware of... that's the main thing. Nuske bagged 11 straight in the magoos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back