D4 Division 4 Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tall and slim...... how did the RAFC go against Euroa? Im sure they would be hoping that there "tall and slim" boys hold up this week against SM. Fitness Coach must have given them an easy pre season....Big Waz??

I don't think fitness will be an issue for us, especially early in the season.

Fitness is what we're priding ourselves on at the moment, Fitness Coach has made sure that we're not tall and fat... Looking forward to this weekend!

All this niggle and a ball is yet to be bounced!

Game of the round...south mornington to take early premiership bragging rights with a 9 goal win over the snakes!

Slurpee, pardon the pun but you have Norfolk & Clew!!

bok hill vs north brunny. NB midfield will be too good for bok hill and they'll win by 7 goals
chadstoned vs swineburne. Swinny to flogg chaddy by 200 points.
richmond vs south mornington. SM to flog richmond by 12 goals.
point cook vs st franger. road trip will be too long for sfx and PC will win by 4 goals.
Eley Park vs manningscum. EP by 90 points, big fella to kick 8.

Woweee that was some HI-larious play on words with the Football teams... keep the 'A' material pumping through for all to enjoy.

bok hill vs north brunny. NB midfield will be too good for bok hill and they'll win by 7 goals
chadstoned vs swineburne. Swinny to flogg chaddy by 200 points.
richmond vs south mornington. SM to flog richmond by 12 goals.
point cook vs st franger. road trip will be too long for sfx and PC will win by 4 goals.
Eley Park vs manningscum. EP by 90 points, big fella to kick 8.

I have seen just about all teams i think from what i have seen

North B v BH North- North for me

Chadstond Vs Swineburne-Swinny why even bother. i would like to see how many times chadstone get chosen this year by people tipping.

Richmond Vs South Mornington well answer is easy Tigers for me but snakes to come home strong.

Eley park will be to strong at home

Point cook vs St Franger- alot of new guys for both clubs will being a testing time for both clubs to get used to there players and set ups. Point cook at home for me

North Brunswick v Box Hill - home side by 8 goals for me, think the boys from box hill will enjoy the eye candy on the sidelines a bit too much to concentrate on the pill.
Chadstone v Swinburne - chadstone are notoriously slow starters at the beginning of the year so i'll get on board the students by 20 goals.
Richmond v South Mornington - bit of a nothing matchup so i'll hesitantly tip the boys from the swamp by 5 goals.
Point Cook v St Francis Xavier - gotta go with the team coming down in standard, think SFX will relish the car/bus ride and use the pent up energy of a 1.5 hour trip to run amok by 10 goals.
Eley Park v Manningham - the shark tank seems to be a difficult place to travel for these boys, think the train line next to the oval gets the bulleen lads thinking about their hatred of the state government and not about footy. 4 goals.

I have noticed that each time tips are placed SU are tipped by a margin greater than the last.
Are chadstone getting worse, or people further over estimating the boys from campus?

This suspense is killing me!

Everyone will have max numbers for the year on the track tonight... Beautiful weather, lines marked, grass mown, posts up, lights on, beer in the fridge, food in the kitchen.

Ahh... Footy season :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must of seen the standard of North Brunswick and thought that if the rest of the clubs are like this i'm wasting my time.

He played for us last year - and intended to play for us again. But Davor has spent the pre-season with Collingwood VFL - and they wanted him to be playing in a higher standard whenever he wasn't playing for them.

Shame for us - but totally understandable. Davor is well liked at the club -and us far as I know, enjoyed his time at North Brunny also.

There's an interesting article about Chadstone on the VAFA site. Sounds like they're pumped for round 1.

Whisper has now amped up into 2011 D4 season mode...

Looking forward to seeing the SM v. RCAFC this saturday. My money will stay in the sky rocket this week as I cannot split them.

My question to slurpee01 is what are you 'Mick Doohan' 2 pm this Saturday?

Should come to K.B reserve and share a chicken schnitzel roll in 'Whispers Gazebo'.

Just crossing the T's and dotting the I's to another letter directly to Jeremey Bourke demanding that it is bad enough that the 'witchers' - hats' are still allowed to run onto the field in 2001 , but to have such feeble, limp propaganda spread all over the VAFA website is something that has made me want to have a Chris Miuw all over my keyboard.

Good luck to all playing this weekend, I have my half a dozen players that I ll be watching carefully this weekend and look forward to hearing all results.

Whispers out...

you are without question the biggest flog on this site. It'd be nice to read one of your posts without it being tainted with unsuccessful attempts at comedy.

For your safety, I won't reveal your name, for undoubtedly there are a few that would love to stomp your face in with a brand new pair of puma kings. However, please stop pretending you're not a Richmond Central Player.

Next time, your name, number and address is getting posted.

Again I think you have me confused for another Whispers on the expansive Bigfooty site.

My football days are well past me, and maybe yourself should consider following my lead and letting the much more talented footballers on the pitch... this being said I am sure that Chadstone 'witchers hats' could do with a rotund FP.

I have plenty of juice of yourself Hummer21 that I could happily spill all over this thread, but we both know that our gentlemens agreement would mean I would not steep to that low.

North Brunswick v Box Hill - People keep talking up BHN, so just to prove I'm a lemming....
Chadstone v Swinburne - Maybe Swinburne might not turn up. And also to prove I'm no lemming.....
Richmond v South Mornington - Same as Carlton v Collingwood; nil all draw with injuries please. Nothing too bad of course...
Point Cook v St Francis Xavier - Big numbers in the clearances column for PC, not too much coming out of SFX. We'll know more in 24 hours or so...
Eley Park v Manningham - A bunch of blokes playing for Manningham this week who know nothing about EP as a bogey ground. Don't really know what that means as I haven't seen a single training session. (However I do know that if they manage to win it would be massive for their season.)

North Brunswick v Box Hill - People keep talking up BHN, so just to prove I'm a lemming....
Chadstone v Swinburne - Maybe Swinburne might not turn up. And also to prove I'm no lemming.....
Richmond v South Mornington - Same as Carlton v Collingwood; nil all draw with injuries please. Nothing too bad of course...
Point Cook v St Francis Xavier - Big numbers in the clearances column for PC, not too much coming out of SFX. We'll know more in 24 hours or so...
Eley Park v Manningham - A bunch of blokes playing for Manningham this week who know nothing about EP as a bogey ground. Don't really know what that means as I haven't seen a single training session. (However I do know that if they manage to win it would be massive for their season.)

I think that you maybe struggling here InFineForm, I don't think Chady have won a game for 3 years. A new season however, but not up to any teams standards in this grade. Even if they have improved, they have been losing by a average marg of about 100 points for the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back