• Mark Coughlan

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Josh Carr

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He so deluded he will probably want Pavlich for Carr.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thats exactly what he wanted to happen a couple of years back when Pav was out of contract.

Originally posted by janiek
i read somewhere that schammer would be happy to return -

Was speaking with someone the other day who does a for bit of work down at the club and knows Schammer well, and my first question was - will he go back to SA?
This fella reckons Schammer loves it here, feels really at home in Freo, loves the WA lifestyle, idolises Peter Bell and wants to be part of Freo's success.
Hope he's right.

Also claimed that T-Lo very nearly walked, but it's the close family ties, and not wanting to leave WA that convinced him to stay. Apparently he also said that he can live with the "Shortmuir" nickname, but is not all that happy with getting the short end of the contract stick. Still, if he maintains the enthusiasm and his high standards, a longer contract should be in the offing at the end of 2004. Hope so, anyway.

Originally posted by The Goods
If Freo can get Black then you can justify paying top dollar - he is an absolute champion.

Freo can develop one of the young kids from this year's draft into a Coughlan or Carr type so why pay top dollar for them. And of course if you want Carr you have to deal with Port Adelaide and Mr Grumpy himself. He so deluded he will probably want Pavlich for Carr.

Would Freo bother trying to get Hay as well, or would the Eagles be the only club chasing Hay?

Three questions.

Love Simon Black, but he will be very high priced, better to develop our own.

Josh Carr is good, but I don't rate him that highly as I feel his big brother does a similar role plus extra, more effectively. It would appear Port try to drive real hard deals, to the point where the other team gives up and walks away.

Hay, why would we want him?. His position is already covered with one very solid player with another as backup. The Eagles may have wanted him but his price or lack of trades scared the Eagles away.

I wouldnt even consider Hay in the equation, would be outlaying to much for to little. The no names can only go further, through in Webster when he gets his knees right and develop another tough nut and youve got a real solid defence. I still like the way Leigh Brown use to float across the back line though.. (mmeories)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockers after WA Midfielders.

Back