Does Caro know something about the Tigers we don't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget Hawthorn in that list. Cleared out your list, ran the young ones and bottomed out for draft picks. That was your whole strategy of rebuild at the time. No point pretending otherwise now.

Hawthorn probably tanked many times in the 1980's like the Lions to hide how dominant they were to maintain their dominance and minimise the perception they were to strong so the rules would stay the same. eg end of regions commencement of draft. Dunstall admited at times they played with teams.

I think it was a Hawthorn coach that recognised good players make good coaches. Embracing the cattle aspect with their culture it would be only natural for the Hawks to be at the forefront of any tanking emergence. In fact some might argue the Hawks were the promoters of Tanking.

Then you have teams like Eagles that tank to Fitzroy prior to the finals shortly before the roys fold.

Most tanking occurs by finals contenders , the public are not that stupid.

Fact is successful teams is mainly about the cattle and the self-serving supported overhead is largely parasites purging the public at large through systematic manipulation like the banksters

Hawthorn probably tanked many times in the 1980's like the Lions to hide how dominant they were to main the dominance and minimise the perception they were to strong so the rules would stay the same. eg end of regions commencement of draft. Dunstall admited at times they playes with teams.

I think it was a Hawthorn that recognised good players make good coaches. Embracing the cattle aspect with their culture it would be only natural for the Hawks to be at the forefront of any tanking emergence. In fact some might argue the Hawks were the promoters of Tanking.

Then you have teams like Eagles that tank to Fitzroy prior to the finals shortly before the roys fold.

Most tanking occurs by finals contenders , the public are not that stupid.

Fact is successful teams is mainly about the cattle and the self-serving supported overhead is largely parasites purging the public at large through systematic manipulation like the banksters
Unfortunately i read this.
Read like a waste of time to begin, but then i became intrigued so kept reading...eventually i was exposed to such extreme stupidity i felt compelled to issue this warning so that others might be spared.
Dont let this happen to you.

Read like a waste of time to begin, but then i became intrigued so kept reading...eventually i was exposed to such extreme stupidity i felt compelled to issue this warning so that others might be spared.

Ha ha, sorry guys you are not that important.

The players win the matches not you!!!!:D:p

Typically, such manipulative diversionary comments comes from a latte set sydney sider living off other peoples work and sweat probably.

Northern beaches, ha ha , may as well be working for the government.

Boy, I wish the Sydney elite could take a salary cap like everyone else and roll their sleeves up and survive by living a life at value

Thank you for the warning. Now to return the favour. Your alerts will tell you that you have been quoted and you will feel compelled to click on that alert.

This poster appears to be operating on a different plane to most of us. There is either hidden meaning and most of what was intended to be said is still dwelling in the brain, or it is a brilliant way to make you lose your mind trying to understand what is being said.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Mother of god o_O

I see what u mean :eek:

Hmmm so people like you are not sending the Aus govt into deficit???:D

If you don't you should:p, and maybe a more respectful attitude wouldn't have got Melbourne into this tanking mess:rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be great if Sydney's elite could play by everyone else's rules and live and learn to fit into the rest of the world, be productive, instead of just abusing the system with powerplays. It is so boring and sad the weak have to push and shove and drag everybody down.;)

Carlton tanked.How many kicks at goal did Carlton miss from 10 metres out right in front in that game against Melbourne?

Most likely none, unless you can prove otherwise.

Carlton hit the post 7 times in that game, geez for a team that finished in the bottom 3 they must have been pretty good kicks to deliberately aim and hit the post 7 times to make sure we didn't win.

Teams do not tank. Players may be played out of their normal position (nothing wrong with doing this when you can't make the finals) but no player plays to lose. Carlton in 2007 lost to Melb cause they genuinely were shite. Teams that finish bottom 2 are there for a reason.....they are crap. Pretty simple.

Caro knows nothing. she is a cancer on afl. please someone give her that new idea gig she covets. let her cover brynne eddleston and her stripping career
Caro should go and play tug of war with Brynee with a big double ender.....with little geoffery sitting back in the corner....
sorry offf topic..

Why all the contempt over tanking? The AFL has rigged the competition for decades. Why shouldn't individual clubs be able to do it as well? They're just "playing the game".

Not saying it's right...

simple and too the point. well played sir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Caro know something about the Tigers we don't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back