Review Dogs Comeback Win Against The Pies, You Beauty

Remove this Banner Ad

Garcia lacked impact in the first half with his shallow kicking, but his agility and toughness in the contest and sheer desperation in the second half were instrumental in the win. Well played young man!

Sanders was tough in the clinches when it mattered
will the 2 hammies save Bramble? i hope not
I dont think I saw Bramble at all until sometime late in the 3rd.

When I did. I genuinely had a where the **** did he come from moment.

I'd completely forgotten he was playing.

Last edited:
Mitch Cleary reckons two weeks for Darcy

The more I think about it, I would be absolutely ropable if he got the equivalent of what Pickett got for trying to put Baz in a wheelchair.

It was poor from Darcy and a week would be fair enough, but any more is absolutely ridiculous for what is usually a FK & 50m (which is what this was). He wanted to “make him earn it” but was way too late, but 2 weeks would be ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The commentary would have it that we were fortunate to get such an injury ravaged Collingwood when we did.

Somewhere self-awareness crawled into a dark corner and wept.

As I said in the game day they had their win against the odds narrative and they were sticking to it. We had as many guns out as them, they were missing more of their next tiers down.
Plus for two weeks in a row we’ve lost players early and still fought it out.

How good is Garcia in heavy traffic. Attacks the contest at speed. Freijah plays like he’s already had a season or two under his belt. Pretty composed. Full credit to Mcniel but he needs to bring consistency in performance, which he has struggled with, to avoid delisting. JOD was solid. The first quarter was a Shitshow. Every tall flying for every ball inside 50. Time and time again. Like they had never played a Game of football together before. It was infuriating to watch…

Massive, season defining win against the reigning premiers whose supporters wanted to excuse before the match started due to an injury list not much worse than ours. Losing 2 before half time took that completely out of the conversation.

Garcia just keeps getting better and better, alongside Darcy who we knew would be a star. Bont is a God.

Happy to see this weak ass dive as the turning point. GAGF Daicos with this weak shit after punching McNeil off the ball. Deserves to be called out.

View attachment 1000031843.mp4

Pies - HoskinElliott, Pendles, DeGoey, Elliott, Mihocek, Coc

Dogs - Richards, Naughton, Libba, JJ, Weightman.

Not counting Baz or McStay.

Depleted pies they reckon?

Paaahlleeaase.

+ Weightman

Pies more injuries, but we had more top line players out. On current form pre-injury, 2 or 3 of our top 5 v 1 of theirs (De Goey)

Garcia lacked impact in the first half with his shallow kicking, but his agility and toughness in the contest and sheer desperation in the second half were instrumental in the win. Well played young man!
He like a number of other younger lesser lights in the team in West, Sanders and McNeil were clearly inspired by the mountain of work that their captain was putting in to drag the side to a win. I couldn't imagine going into the rooms and looking the Bont in the eye if they didn't lift their rating accordingly. Which to their credit they did.

We desperately needed some hardness and zip when the ball hit the ground i50 and Garcia was the man who put his hand up and head over the ball. Kudos to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs Comeback Win Against The Pies, You Beauty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back