Review DOGS INTO THE GRAND FINAL FEEEEKYEAAAAH!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good onya Mutt. But I got in trouble for telling Bevos critics to give themselves an uppercut in that thread.

So please don't do it.
Well, the Luke Beveridge critics deserve every bit of scorn that comes their way. Unbelievable some of the rubbish I have rear on this forum about the coach since the 2016 premiership glory.

And the supporter that started the “Bevvo Out” thread is looking really stupid today ….. and so he should!

Mods, are we all clear about the legality of this? Get the feeling we'll be inundated with these 'fans'.
Yep, the "I once saw Danny Southern at the local cafe in Perth" and since then I've been a hard core Dogs fan but never been to a game or bought a membership and went to the local op shop to buy a second hand scarf brigade will be out in force.

Last edited:

I noticed a lot of the players cracked opened a froffy after last weeks win as well. Some might find it odd but Bevo is clearly big on letting the players thoroughly enjoy the wins for a couple of hours after before it’s all back down to business.

I noticed a lot of the players cracked opened a froffy after last weeks win as well. Some might find it odd but Bevo is clearly big on letting the players thoroughly enjoy the wins for a couple of hours after before it’s all back down to business.
Hopefully they were drinking Coopers after the Great Northerns last week, then sink a ton of celebratory Emu exports next week. Would be quite fitting

Spectacular win. I am still speechless.
I said we needed to dominate the middle to win and we ****ing did. Playing a competitive ruck and key position players is obviously the key.

Loved the game of two players I had completely written off Schache and Hannan. Continue this and they will be part of footy folklore.

Shoutout to JJ. Far too maligned for a loyal, Norm Smith winning, premiership player. Glad he smashed it.

Bring on the Dees.

After Friday night everyone took it as a moral that the dees would be breaking their premiership drought.

They didn't see the freight train coming from the west. The only thing better than lifting the cup will be seeing Garry Lyons face. Smug campaigner

What are they singing?

How many games did Embley play for us? I must have been in a coma for the whole period he was on our list.

Should be a Doggies or Dees ex player handing over the cup. Anything else is a joke.

Embley’s presenting the Norm Smith

Sadly, I’m pretty sure I saw earlier this week that Worsfold is presenting the cup.
He’s presenting the coach’s medal.

The cup generally depends on who wins e.g. John Shultz.

Last edited:
Mods, are we all clear about the legality of this? Get the feeling we'll be inundated with these 'fans'.
I run a Bulldogs Facebook page and I am going to do a call out for members who wish to provide their barcodes.

To be an eligible WA bulldog you need to send a selfie of yourself in your bulldogs kit holding a piece of paper that says something I ask them to write, just so I know it's all legit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Friday night everyone took it as a moral that the dees would be breaking their premiership drought.

They didn't see the freight train coming from the west. The only thing better than lifting the cup will be seeing Garry Lyons face. Smug campaigner

Maybe I’m wrong but I really don’t think the Dees thought they would get us. And it’s the one match up they were wanting to avoid.

I agreed with most of what he said about treloar.

Effort and body language were way off.

I didn’t agree that he was sooking about not getting midfield minutes tho.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bullshit. Players have off games for reasons that we are rarely privy to and Treloar had one of those games.

The pile on that followed by the the hacks in the media and segments of our supporter base, deserves to have all of Beveridges scorn poured upon them.

Its a shame that he cannot do it one by one.

I run a Bulldogs Facebook page and I am going to do a call out for members who wish to provide their barcodes.

To be an eligible WA bulldog you need to send a selfie of yourself in your bulldogs kit holding a piece of paper that says something I ask them to write, just so I know it's all legit.
I’d certainly be checking if any opposition fans have been part of the throwing crap at us on bigfooty. The main board has been a disgrace for weeks. Frankly they can go and get fecked with the jumping on our bandwagon and begging for tickets.

I’d certainly be checking if any opposition fans have been part of the throwing crap at us on bigfooty. The main board has been a disgrace for weeks. Frankly they can go and get fecked with the jumping on our bandwagon and begging for tickets.
Yeah I'm torn between not wanting to be involved in aiding anyone who isn't a diehard dog getting there by not doing it, and making sure we have our fair amount of support.

Bullshit. Players have off games for reasons that we are rarely privy to and Treloar had one of those games.

The pile on that followed by the the hacks in the media and segments of our supporter base, deserves to have all of Beveridges scorn poured upon them.

Its a shame that he cannot do it one by one.
He had one of the highest amount of pressure acts and repeated sprint numbers on the ground. The narrative around him sooking is bullshit, it didn’t work out for him that game that’s all there is to it, and with our midfield depth that’s usually the case for at least one player

Remove this Banner Ad

Review DOGS INTO THE GRAND FINAL FEEEEKYEAAAAH!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back