Review DOGS INTO THE GRAND FINAL FEEEEKYEAAAAH!

Remove this Banner Ad

f7bd142f85ccd77b208704eaed113f5c.jpg

Oh what a beautiful morning to be a Dogs supporter. 3 hours sleep and never felt more alive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whose that campaigner on here potting JJ every week? Eat your ******* words. Honestly one of our best ever finals performers. Unbelievable effort and game, on ya JJ
it wasn't like there was only one of us. The whole board could see how horrendous he'd been playing for weeks (months really).

Said it already earlier but I'll say it again, props to JJ for finally pulling his finger out and playing to the level we should expect from player of his ilk and experience.

Was that your car I saw in Deakin Avenue with the red white and blue balloons on Friday?
No....but that's a cracking idea. Look for a dark blue Kia Sorrento decked out in the colours over the next three or four weeks...

Schache's game was ******* epic.

First half nullified one of their biggest weapons & second half went 'fu** I can get the ball too'

If he can do a job on Lever it'll go a LONG way to us bringing this motherf***er home.
What's the chance he'll get some media love in the next two weeks? I'm thinking he just might. So many worthy stories, actually, but now we have two weeks to cover them. Not one.

How we all feeling? I'm feeling bloody fantastic.

Even in Victoria, with no prospect of being there (don't we Vic lepers have to do two weeks quarantine anyway) so that ship has sailed, but I don't care. Kind of takes the stress out of Grand Final Week and tickets and all that. I'm just soaking it all up.

I love the fact I'll be sitting in my lounge room in two weeks and able to celebrate and or commiserate with my wife and kids. That's just as good.

I love this team, this club, warriors. Let's get it done Dogs. Yield to none!

JJs mark was real line in the sand stuff. Stating the obvious but big Steph is the key. If he can hold Gawn accountable and halve most contests we will win
That was a big moment. Ditto Bont's touch on the Marshall shot for goal, and Gardner's dsperate touch on the line a minute later.

41 minutes until Kane has to face the music on The Sunday Footy Show.

I agreed with most of what he said about treloar.

Effort and body language were way off.

I didn’t agree that he was sooking about not getting midfield minutes tho.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who the fu** is this bloke running around in Mitch Hannans body last few weeks? Absolute props to him, geez he’s not just holding his own but playing brilliant footy, attack on the ball and man is first rate, his marking has been insane and he’s kicking goals. Paying absolute dividends to everyone who believed in him, a great addition to our forward line right now. Massive respect and apologies for everything i said (and boy was I harsh on him 😳)

My Dees mates have been telling me for weeks that Hannan “loves finals” and I kept thinking it was a piss take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Kane Cornes squirm is terrific.

I agreed with most of what he said about treloar.

Effort and body language were way off.

I didn’t agree that he was sooking about not getting midfield minutes tho.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Can you blame him with his wife and daughter in the same city and he couldn't see them? Poor guy

Getting Schache from the picks in the Stringer trade could end up being one of the most underrated moves the club has made….
Have to re-sign the guy beyond 2022.

Have said it for a long time he has the talent he just needed people to believe in him and now he's clunking marks

Kane Cornes is just upset that Bevo didn't give him the direct attention that he obviously so desperately craves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review DOGS INTO THE GRAND FINAL FEEEEKYEAAAAH!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back