News DONE DEAL: Patrick Ryder traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
iraqi-information-minister.jpg

List Manager Adrian Dodoro addresses Essendon Football Cult
members on how they are "winning the trade period".

Loving the change in essendon supporters rating of Ryder once the deal has come through. Ryder has gone form the best ruckman in the game and worthy of a top 5 pick, to port paying overs for an inconstant and overrated ruckman. Well done essendon, you fooled port into paying overs...

Welcome to port Paddy!
The missing link, may no longer be missing.
Always the way, but yeh, games best forward/ruck has just become a spud apparently.

I'm annoyed, tired, and feeling picky. Let me see what's on offer. Ah yes ...
How do people not get the difference between "your" and "you're"?
I don't believe you know what 'literally' means. We could offer a sugar sachet from the Port Club. An old 8-track cartridge. Some spare shoelaces. More things and/or people.

Don't know the AFL would approve office supplies being part of an official trade.

I had genuine concerns an hour and a half ago the crows we're going to come in with pick 10 on the table. For all we know they were probably going to, but Ryder was obviously so resolute in his desire to come to Port that no other club seriously entered the equation.

what a bunch of campaigners they are!

I dont care what anyone says...we bent them over on this deal...

I cant still hear the noise of rhodes victory....whack...whack..whack...whack...whack.
...whack....

Essendon your supporters are a f***ing disgrace wishing him injury....this even includes one of your mods.....

That's actually the sound of my dick on my desk you can hear.

Even with the trade done I'm finding it hard to stop....

#feelsgoodman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had genuine concerns an hour and a half ago the crows we're going to come in with pick 10 on the table. For all we know they were probably going to, but Ryder was obviously so resolute in his desire to come to Port that no other club seriously entered the equation.

For serial? I honestly wasn't concerned about either Adelaide or GWS.

needless :) dont worry about what the cows are doing.

Can't help but feel Cripps is right now working on getting Newton to a club for a pick we'll use on Gorringe.
Critical now. Either that or land a couple of picks in the 40s for Newton, the way Hawthorn managed for Hallahan. Can't see the difference in value between Newton and Hallahan - they are very similar players IMO.

so is it now fair to say that Port supporters dont want players with show cause notices to get 2 year bans?

It's fair to say we are worried about what happened to two of our players at their previous club. Worried for them and their families.

Football will always be secondary to a players health and welfare.

But you wouldn't get that at Essendon would you?

so is it now fair to say that Port supporters dont want players with show cause notices to get 2 year bans?

Have always thought the players shouldn't get two year bans. I've got sympathy for their situation, would have been hard to say no even if they thought it might be wrong. But they do need to get something. There needs to be some kind of suspension for all the players involved otherwise the equivalent of the dog ate my homework becomes a legitimate defence for doping from here on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back