Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh jesus...

Surely they don’t.
Should have got rid of this club back then and bought in a Tassie team. Pure filth.
If I had a son up for drafting this year I’d already be writing a letter to Gil telling him I will be going to court if my son was recruited to a Hird lead Essendon.
No doubt restraint of trade will blow the AFL apart as it will be an easy win in court.
And considering he oversaw an illicit drug program at the club you would fear for the health and welfare of your son.

i've seen this photo a dozen times in the last few weeks. It always brings the same thought into my head.....and it's not that complimentary to Hird

13EsCa22MW1045.jpg

just watched the video of the umpires being appointed on the afl site.... well at least most of it. I couldnt put up with it when the third bloke started crying......a week too late, i thought....i just hope he doesnt get teary eyed in the last minute with the teams locked in a struggle to get a win...

well done to all the umpires...like the players, they come and go much like Callum brown.....all of them of course are like Brown and have been never quite good enough..at some stage they might find a bloke who can be champion at it...but in the interim, we push forward with the blokes appointed for saturday.

Had a random Buckley clip pop up on YouTube and my lord how on earth did he pinpoint 50m bullet passes like it's nothing? Wish he could have gotten a flag with us. Also makes me wonder if a prime AA Taz would be a Coleman medalist in this era of football.

I've been getting phone calls all morning from people trying to sell me stuff or arranging delivery for stuff that i havent bought.

as a loyal optus customer, i was wondering if i get the company to screen out some of these calls. I've already tried to phone the govt regulator, but they say that i've moved to bolivia.

all i can say is thank god optus has been investing in naming stadiums in australia, and hasnt bothered to put anyting into internet security....which is ironic really.

Such a beautiful day today. Did some gardening and painted an outdoor table, all good.

Have an aluminum garden shed on a concrete slab and a few months ago, had a concreter come and make a pathway around it to the garden tool shed.
Sadly he didn't allow for the slope of the slab so when it rains, a pool of water would sit at the door and go into shed. I went to Bunnings and asked if I could concrete on top of concrete and the guy sold me a couple of things that would work.

So went home, mixed it up and laid the concrete, I was very careful to allow for the fall and make it level. Was pretty chuffed as had never done this before. As I was admiring my work, a neighbour dropped in and I was telling her about what I had done. I went in to make some coffee and I heard a 'Oh No', came out and for some reason she had gone into the shed and stepped right into the fairly fresh concrete. I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't be bothered mixing more concrete so just worked it as before and am keeping my fingers crossed it will still be okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a beautiful day today. Did some gardening and painted an outdoor table, all good.

Have an aluminum garden shed on a concrete slab and a few months ago, had a concreter come and make a pathway around it to the garden tool shed.
Sadly he didn't allow for the slope of the slab so when it rains, a pool of water would sit at the door and go into shed. I went to Bunnings and asked if I could concrete on top of concrete and the guy sold me a couple of things that would work.

So went home, mixed it up and laid the concrete, I was very careful to allow for the fall and make it level. Was pretty chuffed as had never done this before. As I was admiring my work, a neighbour dropped in and I was telling her about what I had done. I went in to make some coffee and I heard a 'Oh No', came out and for some reason she had gone into the shed and stepped right into the fairly fresh concrete. I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't be bothered mixing more concrete so just worked it as before and am keeping my fingers crossed it will still be okay.
More Self Leveling Grout needed?

watching the rugby league final and the panther's pacific islanders and just too good for the eel's pacific islanders.....

shouldnt the pies be looking at going to fiji in the break to see if we can find some inside midfielders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back