Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of the Carlton board Regulars are looney tunes
How any sane or logical supporter would want Voss axed after an injury riddled run that would have destroyed most other teams is beyond me.

The kids fought the game out.

Dan Houston is coming to Carlton next season mainly cause of the Vossy connection from Port, and we are getting the talentes Campo Kidd for cheap in the draft

We re-load and go again with a much better club doctor/medical trainer as well

Only sour pusses go down the doom and gloom path. The future is so bright at Carlton, I need to wear shades.

Also lol at those flogs who thought I would have a meltdown.

I handled the game and defeat with majestic dignity and magnanimous grace !

Best of luck to the Lions vs The Oompa Lumpas next week

How any sane or logical supporter would want Voss axed after an injury riddled run that would have destroyed most other teams is beyond me.

The kids fought the game out.

Dan Houston is coming to Carlton next season mainly cause of the Vossy connection from Port, and we are getting the talentes Campo Kidd for cheap in the draft

We re-load and go again with a much better club doctor/medical trainer as well

Only sour pusses go down the doom and gloom path. The future is so bright at Carlton, I need to wear shades.

Best of luck to the Lions vs The Oompa Lumpas next week
He just confirmed during the week he is staying at poort.:rolleyes:

this melt fred posted just after the game finished suggests otherwise friend :$

this melt fred posted just after the game finished suggests otherwise friend :$

I was actually in good spirits/smiling when I made that thread. No melt whatsoever:)

same reason pear fans want hinkley out, an easy scapegoat

same reason pear fans want hinkley out, an easy scapegoat

To be fair, Ken has been there for a very long time without even getting Port into a Grand Final. Obviously some of them go OTT, but I think their angst is understandable.

I don't honestly see what much more Voss could have done as coach, given how decimated our squad was for the last 6 weeks of the home and away season and finals.

Mind you on the Pies board some Collingwood flogs want Fly sacked less than a year after winning the flag.

Fan stupidity runs in all clubs it seems

To be fair, Ken has been there for a very long time without even getting Port into a Grand Final. Obviously some of them go OTT, but I think their angst is understandable.

I don't honestly see what much more Voss could have done as coach, given how decimated our squad was for the last 6 weeks of the home and away season and finals.

Mind you on the Pies board some Collingwood flogs want Fly sacked less than a year after winning the flag.

Fan stupidity runs in all clubs it seems
i think both teams lost their games at selection for the sameish reasons. farrell & houston going out for injury/suspension lost them their 2 most valuable weapons out of defence, and selecting shit truck charlie dixon over marshall was bound to be a colossal mistake. similarly starting horne francis on the bench when he’s the one who’ll turn up if butters goes missing again. bad decisions but it can’t solely be placed squarely on kern. the team is mentally weak.

carlton starting TDK as the sub really boggled the mind for me. he was your win condition when he was fit. him being subbed on for kennedy (a bad decision in itself) started to change the game. any outsider couldn’t hold you that starting with him on the ground would’ve done more to secure a win than anything else

i think both teams lost their games at selection for the sameish reasons. farrell & houston going out for injury/suspension lost them their 2 most valuable weapons out of defence, and selecting shit truck charlie dixon over marshall was bound to be a colossal mistake. similarly starting horne francis on the bench when he’s the one who’ll turn up if butters goes missing again. bad decisions but it can’t solely be placed squarely on kern. the team is mentally weak.

carlton starting TDK as the sub really boggled the mind for me. he was your win condition when he was fit. him being subbed on for kennedy (a bad decision in itself) started to change the game. any outsider couldn’t hold you that starting with him on the ground would’ve done more to secure a win than anything else
this 1000%. Made absolutely no sense whatsoever

#CRAZYVOSSY :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE GOT OUR REVENGE ON QUEENSLAND !

Carlton just beat Fold Coast in AFLW with a courageous comeback win !

Darcy Vescio is the Cripps of AFLW. What a leader, what a player !

Darcy_Vescio_04.03.17.jpg

The TDK sub was awful. Even Dale 'Fence-sitter' Thomas was prepared to point it out.

The Kennedy sub though was fair enough but ONLY because of 3 F ups leading up to. 1) Starting TDK sub 2) Picking Durdin (Motlop and Fantasia I can live with due to Fog, Owies out and Martin basically injured). 3) Picking slow guys Kennedy and Hewett in the same midfield when we already have Cripps and Walsh. So after those 3 poor decisions then when it came time to putting on TDK it meant:
1) Straight swap with Pitto. Brissy talls were on top and TDK probably needed some downtime on bench/fwd so this option not great.
2) Take a backman off would be ludicrous.
3) Take a forward off. We only took in 6 fwds (McKay, Kemp, Williams, Durdin, Motlop, Orazio) Maybe Kennedy or Doc could have been sent forward. Being in this position was entirely Voss fault to start with, however when it comes to hanging him for the TDK/Kennedy move it gives him a decent out.
4) Take a mid off. Hewett and Kennedy the two options and Hewett had more disposals (not saying his disposals were very effective). So there was a calamity of mistakes that led to the TDK/Kennedy sub, but due to everything that had happened before by the time it got around to making the sub it was actually a pretty logical decision even if Kennedy very hard done by.

Lots of Voss mistakes during the week and last night but that one has been beat up far too much.

The TDK sub was awful. Even Dale 'Fence-sitter' Thomas was prepared to point it out.

The Kennedy sub though was fair enough but ONLY because of 3 F ups leading up to. 1) Starting TDK sub 2) Picking Durdin (Motlop and Fantasia I can live with due to Fog, Owies out and Martin basically injured). 3) Picking slow guys Kennedy and Hewett in the same midfield when we already have Cripps and Walsh. So after those 3 poor decisions then when it came time to putting on TDK it meant:
1) Straight swap with Pitto. Brissy talls were on top and TDK probably needed some downtime on bench/fwd so this option not great.
3) Take a forward off. We only took in 6 fwds (McKay, Kemp, Williams, Durdin, Motlop, Orazio) Maybe Kennedy or Doc could have been sent forward. Being in this position was entirely Voss fault to start with, however when it comes to hanging him for the TDK/Kennedy move it gives him a decent out.
4) Take a mid off. Hewett and Kennedy the two options and Hewett had more disposals (not saying his disposals were very effective). So there was a calamity of mistakes that led to the TDK/Kennedy sub, but due to everything that had happened before by the time it got around to making the sub it was actually a pretty logical decision even if Kennedy very hard done by.

Lots of Voss mistakes during the week and last night but that one has been beat up far too much.
That’s quite a melt 😳

If you think about it logically, ours was the least embarrassing loss of Week 1 of the finals, esp given the half time score.

Port, The Dogs and esp GWS Chokers would all be feeling crapper about themselves.

End of the day, the 8th seed of the finals is a Bradbury position, I don't see any 8th placed team win a final again for a long long time.

Fagan threw you guys a bone but. He left Hipweed on in a Bears uniform. Effectively a man up on your oppo.

If you think about it logically, ours was the least embarrassing loss of Week 1 of the finals, esp given the half time score.

Port, The Dogs and esp GWS Chokers would all be feeling crapper about themselves.

End of the day, the 8th seed of the finals is a Bradbury position, I don't see any 8th placed team win a final again for a long long time.
Thats why we didn't give a shit about finishing 9th and let you guys jerk off about 8th for 2 weeks

Thats why we didn't give a shit about finishing 9th and let you guys jerk off about 8th for 2 weeks
Yes you guys kept invading every single thread to tell everyone you didn't care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back