Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Your thoughts or rumour you've heard? He fits the big bodied mid type that Roos wants and has some talent as a forward, so I wouldn't be surprised if we were interested.
I heard we have been keeping a close eye on him. Amd makes sense as you said about being a big bodied mid.

Not sure re a falcon turbo. Reported we like EVW but I have no idea unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no name , just a whisper.. How many picks will the Dogs take ? I see they have 26,27,39,45,46, Cordy..... Cordy played with the GF is he mates with anyone? Of course the whisper this time of year are so plentiful , the noise can be deafening. Looking at KM phantom the only Falcons that sort of fit the range is Jackson Nelson, Teia Miles.... so maybe the whisper is a bit rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGovern to Eagles at pick 32. I already heard this previously but now its in the papers.

Bugger! Really wanted him at 34 but suspected that we'd have to compete with you guys for him. Was hoping a good one would slide that you couldn't resist - which may of course still happen.

Probably leaves us to maybe get Smith at 34, or Boekhorst as Royal Eagle stated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back