Drug innuendo: Post all comments here. Previous threads merged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
GS EDIT: To assist mods and admin keep an eye on unaccepable and / or defamatory comment, all previous threads / posts have been merged. Your assistance in posting any relevancy into this one thread is anticipated and appreciated.

Stuff the rest.

Re: We are the Family Club

Yeah, who gives a **** about what other supporters think about our club? The most important thing is that we are a great team and at the moment we are playing some great footy. Anyway the 'insults' haven't been very good, e.g 'No wonder they're a happy team at Hawthorn' omgz teh rofl :rolleyes:

correct ... and if any individual has seriously been found to bring the club into disrepute like this, they should be flicked off to the coasters immediately !

...they accused us of being on drugs in the '80's as well.

Well, Sheedy did, and he's a simpleton.

That aside, I am devastated by this. Without know the facts, I am very annoyed that players would be so stupid as to take drugs.

Secondly, I am extremely annoyed (as usual) with the AFLs attitude in this matter. Apparently we have a player who has tested positive to drugs late last year, and again early this year, and yet our club knows nothing about it because the AFL don't pass on the information.

How in hell is a club supposed to support their players if they don't even know they have a problem.

The only think that puts me at ease is knowing Hawthorn have been set up here with someone "leaking" the information. This proves what some people have been saying, that the drug problem is far more wide spread than the AFL would have us believe.

I believe as this is investigated, many more players from all 16 clubs will be found out, so all those morons having a go at the Hawks at present will have egg all over their face. I also feel the AFL will be found to be negligent in their attitude towards drugs (and alcoholism) and may be facing a charge or two of their own.

ive got news for u mate. you ARE the new eagles. ******* that ppl have been giving the eagles is now gonna be all directed towards you guys..have fun:)

ive got news for u mate. you ARE the new eagles. all the shit that ppl have been giving the eagles is now gonna be all directed towards you guys..have fun:)

Its true....the fact all these hawks supporters starting these threads shows they need self-reassurance so the attacks are getting to them.

We've copped it all year. Umpiring biases, Brownie doing someone a favour then being called a liar, 'boring' game calls, AFL handing out severe fines when others get $#@ all - this one's no different. Still love and proud of being a hawker.

This 'it's us against the world' mentality might be a good thing - it'll make our playing unit that much more closer and finish off the remaining season with enhanced vigour and resolve.

that d......head aker and that tv station ruined michael braun,s name

now they guna ruin a young club trying to rebuild a premiership side..............

why the fcuk those d....heads just keep ther mouth,s shut and wait till they got all the evidance rather than give us passionate football followers the heartbreak......:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive got news for u mate. you ARE the new eagles. all the shit that ppl have been giving the eagles is now gonna be all directed towards you guys..have fun:)

Back to the "We have a dysfunctional board, no coach, a poor list which will get worse due to retirements and will miss finals thread" for you sunshine. Spring snow will last well into September for you, get away to recuperate....

You guys must be dillusional to think that eventually if the AFL doesnt do something about this drug issue, that players from all clubs will be named? People are going to realise what big money they can get for these leaks and at the moment no player is safe.

Does this mean Jeff will sack these players as he said he would? And what about Sunday's game, will they ba dropped? Or will sanity prevail and people wait for all the details before making judgement?

My heart bleeds for our club, and I prey this episode does't have any effect on our quest for a flag.

God save the Hawks!

Does this mean Jeff will sack these players as he said he would? And what about Sunday's game, will they ba dropped? Or will sanity prevail and people wait for all the details before making judgement?

My heart bleeds for our club, and I prey this episode does't have any effect on our quest for a flag.

God save the Hawks!

Well Kennett will certainly be sweating, and if we sack the players you would have to think other clubs would pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back