Dustin Martin Contract Thread [GWS Will Not Offer Dusty a Contract]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
d8II2.gif

You were saying......
I can't find the throw ball face gif anymore :(

View attachment 30886

Just to confirm my post above. Notice the time stamp, Friday afternoon.

Also notice the comment about how he met with Dimma, verifies what Tony Sheahan said about Dimma and Dusty being spotted having a beer together :)

surely aaron e wouldnt get an invite to the brownlow from the afl so are you saying hes going as dustys date?

Not sure how it works, from my understanding the club usually get about 6 tickets for players plus a partner. It doesn't necessarily have to be your best player. They'll usually send a couple of players they know will poll well and then the last few will just be distributed at random (perhaps by ballot, maybe they have little internal competitions for tickets etc who knows).

Don't let the fact Azza is going make you think it's bullshit. He is going.

It does all seem to make sense that Azza is Dustys new minder after McGuane got jack of it. They went to Sydney together over the mid season break, and I do remember reading a story on here about someone running into them at Ivy. They do hang out a fair bit, and Azza lives in St Kilda (also knows a girl who works at Centrefold) so Dusty probably crashed at his place before having a catch up with Dimma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You continue to ignore the posts which prove you wrong, but that's your problem.

Fact: Richmond has gone over and above their normal duties trying to teach Dustin to control his behaviour.
Fact: Richmond made a fair and reasonable offer to Dustin.
Fact: Dustin refused to commit to the club and responded by advising that he wanted to seek offers from other clubs.
Fact: It was only after other clubs advised him that they were not interested that he came back to Richmond and indicated that he was willing to commit.
Fact: You are in denial and have provided no proof that any of the above points are incorrect.

Fact: Richmond has gone over and above their normal duties trying to teach Dustin to control his behaviour.
Fact: Richmond made a fair and reasonable offer to Dustin.
Fact: Dustin refused to commit to the club and responded by advising that he wanted to seek offers from other clubs.
Fact: It was only after other clubs advised him that they were not interested that he came back to Richmond and indicated that he was willing to commit.
Fact: You are in denial and have provided no proof that any of the above points are incorrect.
We get it. You dont like him... move on.

Oh, and round 1 next year dont come back and jizz over Dusty when he gets 10 coaches votes.

Mumford definitely walked for the cash (I don't think he was 'squeezed out'). He was not loyal to Geelong and if reports are correct he might be leaving Sydney too. I think that Prismall might have gone for greater opportunity and I don't blame any player for doing that.

yep but for a better contract price which was the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back