Dustin Martin Contract Thread [GWS Will Not Offer Dusty a Contract]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced he is staying. However, what is most important to me is finding out the truth from the horses mouth. I know it probably won't happen but I want a one on one interview between Richo and Dusty. Where Dusty just tells us what happened, no BS, no spin, just the truth. Thats all I want.
If we want the truth and nothing but the truth then surely Luke Darcy would be the one.:D

Oh, Dustin.
If that tweet really did come from you, then that's not good enough and extremely unprofessional.

I have no doubt it has been hacked, most likely by Carr.

REALLY WHO GIVES A F--- SHE LOOKS LIKE A WITCH THAT SHE IS , I BET HER HUBBY LOOKS AT YOUR AVATAR EVERY NIGHT BEFORE HE GOES TO BED AND SAYS TO HIMSELF I WISH . :D. AS I DO LOL.

"@caro_whine: Grow up @DustinMartin4. You lack an understanding of issues which are now eluding your control. You haven't the experience.
@DustinMartin4: Caroline Wilson what a larry
@caro_whine: If @DustinMartin4 took exception to my comments he should have had the decency to call me
@RitaPanahi: Caro: ‘When Martin turned up so dishevelled…Tigers went to AFL medicos & asked for the player to be target-tested for illegal drugs’"

What's this shit? Saw on Trouts wall?

Damian Barret just said on the sunday footy show that Dustin Martin will now be on 420k a year. He didn't say where he heard it from or anything.
Interesting nonetheless. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he is just guessing.

Yer probably. That seems to be the trend with journalism these days. **** the facts! **** the whole point of journalism, which is to educate and inform people with current affairs to hold people accountable...lets just make up shit! :mad:

Damian Barret just said on the sunday footy show that Dustin Martin will now be on 420k a year. He didn't say where he heard it from or anything.
Interesting nonetheless. o_O

That's comedy at it's best.

Is there a chance that through this whole thing we just haven't wanted him? And still really don't.

Maybe richmond are more pissed than anyone at the lack of interest in him....

Just A thought...... For those that are still angry at Dusty for even considering leaving our great club, have a look at the Taylor Adams and trade threads. Players such as Foley, Grimes, bachelor and White being discussed as trade bait. At some point in the future Dusty and every other player on our list will be assessed in this way. I don't have a problem with Dusty looking around (albeit the way it's been handled by Carr is very poor), and I don't have a problem with us trading players either. That is just the way it is. Having said that I also am really impressed by the way the club has handled this.
Go Tiges!!!

Is there a chance that through this whole thing we just haven't wanted him? And still really don't.

Maybe richmond are more pissed than anyone at the lack of interest in him....

No! I heard lade on the radio say that RFC hopes he decides to stay with RFC because he is an awsome player, that coupled with Richo comment yesterday and others i would say no way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back