Death

Senior List
Jul 15, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
The Eagles, after blowing their lead out to 5 goals in the last quarter, should let the Swans back in to tie the game.

Then Barry can come back and we'll show the Swans that we could pump them again, with or without him.

thehoff said:
Don't like your chances mate.

I think Swans are a sure thing with or without Big Barry.

I have $100 @2.05 to say that they will take home the cup.
If i had $100 i would do the same :p

Death said:
The Eagles, after blowing their lead out to 5 goals in the last quarter, should let the Swans back in to tie the game.

Then Barry can come back and we'll show the Swans that we could pump them again, with or without him.
Hmmm, can't really see that happening.

Death said:
Trust me. Put your $100 on the draw. You'll get a better return.

Sorry to be a spoilsport but i dont think a draw can happen in a gf maybe people can correct me on this but in the advent of a draw- they go to extra time

tortured_soul said:
Sorry to be a spoilsport but i dont think a draw can happen in a gf maybe people can correct me on this but in the advent of a draw- they go to extra time

I think they replay Grand Finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Death said:

awesome :rolleyes:

The rulebook says that finals (bar the GF) go to extra time (from memory it's 10 minutes each end + time on). If scores are still level, they get replayed anyway.

nicky said:
The Eagles answer their critics and Hall gets to play a GF.
It's a win/win/win situation.

The third win is for football being the winner on the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles should try to tie the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back