EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier and 2nd divi Grand Finals at Windy Hill, but Division 1 G/F at Coburg?
ahh well, EDFL knows best I spose?
Coburg is a crap facility. May as well catch an uber or public transport as there is next to no parking there and rest assured the parking inspectors will be there like last year !!

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The guy can play what I have seen this year, but I’m not sure he would be as dominant in A grade. He isn’t a great overhead mark for a ruckman and doesn’t put himself long down the line for the high ball like all good ruckman do.

He plays ruck but plays like a mid, can’t do that in premier, other mids will be too quick on the spread.

He’s a great player in Div and maybe he knows that.
Straight from the horses mouth at keilor Mighty Mick was pretty keen on getting him down but he turned it down so think your a little off
Not saying he would be as dominant as he is in Div 1 but he would go very well I think from what I’ve seen

Coburg is a crap facility. May as well catch an uber or public transport as there is next to no parking there and rest assured the parking inspectors will be there like last year !!

Its a much better facility now compared to over a decade ago but blame the Merri-bek Council when it comes to parking. Worst run Council in metro Melbourne

I would definitely park along the Upfield line and take a train or tram. Both are a short walking distance from the venue.

Park in the street somewhere and walk. What do you do if you go to the MCG to watch a game.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MV over Cragieburn today really heats up the last spot of relegation battle.

Craigieburn 16 pts & superior % - Rupertswood, Tulla, Roxy
Roxy 16 pts - Bye, St Albans, Craigieburn
Moonee Valley 16 pts - Hillside, Keilor Park, West Coburg
Rupertswood 12 pts - Craigieburn, Oak Park, Tulla

Looks like Rupertswood need an upset in the last 2 rounds + win next week if they want to survive.

MV over Cragieburn today really heats up the last spot of relegation battle.

Craigieburn 16 pts & superior % - Rupertswood, Tulla, Roxy
Roxy 16 pts - Bye, St Albans, Craigieburn
Moonee Valley 16 pts - Hillside, Keilor Park, West Coburg
Rupertswood 12 pts - Craigieburn, Oak Park, Tulla

Looks like Rupertswood need an upset in the last 2 rounds + win next week if they want to survive.

Moonee Valley look almost safe after the win today (assuming they beat KP)

Going to be a very interesting final 3 games

Just checked the goal kicking leaders and wow Covelli on 82! Has anyone kicked 100 goals in this division?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just checked the goal kicking leaders and wow Covelli on 82! Has anyone kicked 100 goals in this division?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not sure, but Covelli hasn’t missed a game this season so obviously that has helped him and Hillside. Does appear to be stronger & fitter. Huge bonus in div1 to have a power forward as they are gold.
Round 16 v MV
Round 17 they have the bye
Round 18 vs Marby.

Huge effort if he can get 100 in H&A season. If it was an 18 game season he would, but being a 16 game season not easy.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back