EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The chat about him & the drink have been around for a while.
When his former club moved him on during preseason when he could have been a difference maker in their chase for a flag, it probably should have had the alarm bells ringing.
Regardless of footy, I hope that he can stay on top of things.

Waste of time. More fool the club to keep paying him.
Why would you pay the cash when it wont make any differance to the ladder and he hasnt wanted to be there there all year so play him in the 2's if he wants to have a kick.
Heath Shaw playing would be more about fan girling for an ex Collingwood player and the coach stroking his own ego. If the club was actually paying Pat he'd struggle to get a spot cleaning boots. Everyone at the club knows it.

Sign on fees, match payments etc etc. Can someone show me a copy of any players contract?. People consistently make rubbish up about sign on fees and match payments because it gives them something to talk about.
Some of the crap that spills from the keyboards of some warriors in here is so pathetic it beggars belief.

I follow Deer Park.
Please comment with whom you follow?

Sign on fees, match payments etc etc. Can someone show me a copy of any players contract?. People consistently make rubbish up about sign on fees and match payments because it gives them something to talk about.
Some of the crap that spills from the keyboards of some warriors in here is so pathetic it beggars belief.

I follow Deer Park.
I follow Majak Daw on Instagram

I follow Deer Park.
I follow North Heidelberg and you paid his contract out to have him cleared

I follow North Heidelberg and you paid his contract out to have him cleared
If you believe that you are just simple. It was widely reported North Heidelberg terminated his contract so nobody was needing to pay anyone out. Sorry to upset your mongrelkickfrom50 novel that you have written and thought was going to be a best seller.

If you believe that you are just simple. It was widely reported North Heidelberg terminated his contract so nobody was needing to pay anyone out. Sorry to upset your mongrelkickfrom50 novel that you have written and thought was going to be a best seller.
Wrong mate. You paid Nth plus a bit extra to the player. It was a big outlay and surely your not seriously thinking Nth released him without asking for the mo yeah they outlay back as reimbursement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

incorrect and i suggest you are simply not in the inner sanctum.
Player had been paid an advance on his player payments and Nth would not release him from his contract until this money was repaid. (fact) Just so you are aware multiple clubs spoke to player and all were advised of the issue

I think AH could be in a lot of trouble moving forward in regards to population and location

The area is fine. Right near the marby river, Highpoint, East Keilor, Marby suburb, Footscray. A lot of townhouses and apartments going up in the area. I don't see how that's an issue.

The area is fine. Right near the marby river, Highpoint, East Keilor, Marby suburb, Footscray. A lot of townhouses and apartments going up in the area. I don't see how that's an issue.
Not only the area but also good admin and org structures. Not much cohesion around the place with senior cricket club no longer in existence and old run down facilities. Townhouses and apartments don’t make for good growth in a lot of cases and these people tend to move on

Player had been paid an advance on his player payments and Nth would not release him from his contract until this money was repaid. (fact) Just so you are aware multiple clubs spoke to player and all were advised of the issue
Post written proof otherwise it is hot air

What other clubs spoke to Daw?

SWOOPINGTIME

Not only the area but also good admin and org structures. Not much cohesion around the place with senior cricket club no longer in existence and old run down facilities. Townhouses and apartments don’t make for good growth in a lot of cases and these people tend to move on
There changerooms for both home and away are excellent. The home rooms are massive. Reasonable new social rooms also. Nice sized ground. They have ex bulldog Wiggins coaching 16s so in good hands with an alignment with a club in ascot vale I believe.

Heath Shaw named for EK, nice timing for game against DP.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back