EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Game was pretty good in very heavy conditions Pacco had a crack keilor just a bit more classy on their forward line. If Pacco took their chances game would have finished a lot closer. As a neutral umpiring seem to favour one team , mighty mick is very vocal on the boundary I hope he’s not influencing some decisions
Agree about umpiring, woeful, 3 frees in front of goal for Keilor.

Game was pretty good in very heavy conditions Pacco had a crack keilor just a bit more classy on their forward line. If Pacco took their chances game would have finished a lot closer. As a neutral umpiring seem to favour one team , mighty mick is very vocal on the boundary I hope he’s not influencing some decisions
Agree
Umpiring was woeful !

Agree
Umpiring was woeful !
I went to the Keilor v Pascoe vale game today as a neutral observer to watch this top of the table clash.. expecting a fairly good arm wrestle and a tightly contested clash between 2 well respected clubs and that’s what I got..
I knew Brad Xavier was missing from the Keilor back line, Josh honey from their mid field as was Josh iacobuccio from the PV on ball line up..
Obviously live for Saturday’s is a PV supporter because I thought the umpiring was good and fair didn’t have an issue with it in wet and windy slippery conditions..
Was a little disappointed with the PV ruckman number 69 throwing elbows around to the ire of the Keilor players at times throughout the game
Thought the game was going to be very interesting result wise when Riley ham went down 1/2 way through the 1st after taking a number of telling intercept marks across keilors centre 1/2 back line but mick just re adjusted them and off they went again… Ruben William was very good..
My opinion was that it was a really good contested wet weather game in trying conditions but Keilor was the better team and to score nearly 100 points in those conditions shows how good a team that they are…
Pascoe vale to their credit had a real crack at the best team in the comp. What I saw in round 6 when these 2 played at PV wasn’t anything that PV is about or represents…. They had a bad day.. but in saying that I won’t take anything away from Keilor
I thought that the umpiring was good, they had control of the game and tried to make it as clean and as uncluttered as what they could considering the weather and ground conditions…
At the end of the day the better team prevailed.. they were better
I think PV only got so close because of the conditions…….. on a flat, dry track in good spring conditions it would have been twice the margin
I know supporters of teams are passionate when they support the club they love but live for Saturday’s don’t let your passion for Pascoe vale obscure what’s actually going on and where they are at… blaming umpires or making excuses only makes u similar to deer parks the longblow and the only thing that you’ll get out of that is a huge amount of backlash oh and a really good canteen…. Not so much a good team ( or club) 😂😂😂😂

I went to the Keilor v Pascoe vale game today as a neutral observer to watch this top of the table clash.. expecting a fairly good arm wrestle and a tightly contested clash between 2 well respected clubs and that’s what I got..
I knew Brad Xavier was missing from the Keilor back line, Josh honey from their mid field as was Josh iacobuccio from the PV on ball line up..
Obviously live for Saturday’s is a PV supporter because I thought the umpiring was good and fair didn’t have an issue with it in wet and windy slippery conditions..
Was a little disappointed with the PV ruckman number 69 throwing elbows around to the ire of the Keilor players at times throughout the game
Thought the game was going to be very interesting result wise when Riley ham went down 1/2 way through the 1st after taking a number of telling intercept marks across keilors centre 1/2 back line but mick just re adjusted them and off they went again… Ruben William was very good..
My opinion was that it was a really good contested wet weather game in trying conditions but Keilor was the better team and to score nearly 100 points in those conditions shows how good a team that they are…
Pascoe vale to their credit had a real crack at the best team in the comp. What I saw in round 6 when these 2 played at PV wasn’t anything that PV is about or represents…. They had a bad day.. but in saying that I won’t take anything away from Keilor
I thought that the umpiring was good, they had control of the game and tried to make it as clean and as uncluttered as what they could considering the weather and ground conditions…
I think PV only got so close because of the conditions…….. on a flat, dry track in good spring conditions it would have been twice the margin
I know supporters of teams are passionate when they support the club they love but live for Saturday’s don’t let your passion for Pascoe vale obscure what’s actually going on and where they are at… blaming umpires or making excuses only makes u similar to deer parks the longblow and the only thing that you’ll get out of that is a huge amount of backlash oh and a really good canteen…. Not so much a good team ( or club) 😂😂😂😂
Congratulations- the most sensible post I've seen on this forum. Very accurate of both teams performances.

Yep, a Pacco supporter, but standing with Keilor people, they even scratched their heads on some of the decisions made!
69 for Pacco, didn’t start with the elbows until he was told to match it 🤷‍♀️ after the whacks to his face.
Agree was a cracker game, hats off to KFC, we all know they’ve got two hands on the cup already. Conditions were worse than poor, let’s all hope for a rain free week and all clubs can train as per normal.

Yep, a Pacco supporter, but standing with Keilor people, they even scratched their heads on some of the decisions made!
69 for Pacco, didn’t start with the elbows until he was told to match it 🤷‍♀️ after the whacks to his face.
Agree was a cracker game, hats off to KFC, we all know they’ve got two hands on the cup already. Conditions were worse than poor, let’s all hope for a rain free week and all clubs can train as per normal.
Totally agree with you live for Saturdays how the PV supporters were scratching their heads with some of the umpires decisions as were the Keilor supporters as was I at times but in the conditions that were had today wasn’t it to be expected??? in saying that on the most perfect of days for footy don’t we always walk away thinking that about some of the umpires decisions???
I’d think so and I think that’s influenced by the team that we support.. mindset wise
Are umpires human.. yes.. do they try their best… yes… do they make mistakes like we all do… yes… but they’re having a crack to umpire a game that we all love… let’s not forget that… admire them through all the criticism they get…
I’ve often heard and believe that all boys and girls playing footy love the game and aspire to play afl footy which we hope they do… regardless of if they do or don’t they try their best to play at the highest level that they can as do our aspiring umpires…
all players at any level (incl afl) have bad games and make mistakes along the way…. well I think umpires are the same..they try to do the best they can every time they umpire, yes they make mistakes and make bad decisions but they still aspire like the players to be the best they can …
At the end of the day we all have to remember the sun will rise again tomorrow and the cans will always be cold… its just a game and at this time leagues will always have a club that are flying in this comp it’s Keilor so it’s up to the other clubs to chase then and yes they’ll event get caught and someone else will take the mantle but at this stage it belongs to mick mcguane and Keilor as it did to abers when they played in8 straight grand finals
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves or be too critical of clubs, players, umpires or deer parks canteen ( because as everyone on this site knows and as longblow tells us it’s incomparable) that’s all I’m saying and that’s all longblow has to blah blah about

where was Majak Daw yesterday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening everyone. I’m not sure where to begin. Before I start I want to say a massive thank you to my followers and supporters through this time BUT JUST MCGUANE I CANNOT BE DENIED.

Medical episodes involving my blood and sugar pressures has forced me to be sidelined from EDFL reporting and so forth. In another sad story I have been forced to retire effectively immediately from drinking VBs. I indulged in my last VB before surgery on July the 14th 2024. I had my first brew of Victoria’s Bitter in 1937 at the ripe ol age of 12. I will be now transferring to the Pure Blondes and Carlton Drys. Unlike Keilor, PB and Drys are poaching me at my senior years rather then my junior years.

Anyhow, it brings a tear to my eyes to announce that HE IS THE WHISPVIEWS.
1. East Keilor will be remembered as the rose that did not blossom. Pat and his Facebook heroics will be enough to prevail over a relegated Avondale.
2. Jets and Griff lock horns in a fierce contest. The winner will be my number 4 in the power rankings while the loser will be laughed at by the rest of contenders. Egglestone is the cog that makes the engine spin while Ash is like a dog on a leash eyeing off a piece of meat as he has Shaun mckernan locked and loaded. Griff by 21
3. Deer Park fans where are ya! I’ve been in hospital laughing at the fact the last time they won a game was June 1. Abers to boost their percentage
4. Stars v Eagles. I don’t care. Stars by 47
5. The doctors asked “whisp, how come blood is rushing to your groin?” I responded with turning my iPad around to show them Keilor highlights. They’re brillant. They’re supernatural. Mighty Mick is the goat. Keilor by 71. See you all at Joe Brown’s Oval.
Your content isn't exactly resonating with the locals .... crickets!!

Good evening everyone. I’m not sure where to begin. Before I start I want to say a massive thank you to my followers and supporters through this time BUT JUST MCGUANE I CANNOT BE DENIED.

Medical episodes involving my blood and sugar pressures has forced me to be sidelined from EDFL reporting and so forth. In another sad story I have been forced to retire effectively immediately from drinking VBs. I indulged in my last VB before surgery on July the 14th 2024. I had my first brew of Victoria’s Bitter in 1937 at the ripe ol age of 12. I will be now transferring to the Pure Blondes and Carlton Drys. Unlike Keilor, PB and Drys are poaching me at my senior years rather then my junior years.

Anyhow, it brings a tear to my eyes to announce that HE IS THE WHISPVIEWS.
1. East Keilor will be remembered as the rose that did not blossom. Pat and his Facebook heroics will be enough to prevail over a relegated Avondale.
2. Jets and Griff lock horns in a fierce contest. The winner will be my number 4 in the power rankings while the loser will be laughed at by the rest of contenders. Egglestone is the cog that makes the engine spin while Ash is like a dog on a leash eyeing off a piece of meat as he has Shaun mckernan locked and loaded. Griff by 21
3. Deer Park fans where are ya! I’ve been in hospital laughing at the fact the last time they won a game was June 1. Abers to boost their percentage
4. Stars v Eagles. I don’t care. Stars by 47
5. The doctors asked “whisp, how come blood is rushing to your groin?” I responded with turning my iPad around to show them Keilor highlights. They’re brillant. They’re supernatural. Mighty Mick is the goat. Keilor by 71. See you all at Joe Brown’s Oval.
Is Pat the only coach in the league that pays to pretend to be a coach?

Very good coach but his carry on every game needs to be addressed. He really makes himself and the club look silly.

Very good coach but his carry on every game needs to be addressed. He really makes himself and the club look silly.

Comedic at best
If he was a very good coach his carry on wouldn’t need to be addressed!!
Good coaches are measured, they don’t need to huff and puff!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's been brought up on here before on how Keilor are coached to appeal for free kicks. They are always putting pressure on umpires.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back