EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been a very bad investment however
Maj kicked 5 in a 2 point win against APW
Kicked 11 in a 48 point win against Avondale
Kicked 3 in an 18 point win against Douttas.

If they didn’t pay the figure ‘they’re denying’ they paid to Nth Heidelberg we could be sitting here at round 14 talking about deer park on the bottom!

Undermaned Strathmore got close.
Did conditions help?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Mores owned territory most of the day but couldn’t capitalise often enough and Keilor kicked multiple goals going coast to coast. Was a great, tough contest in very tough conditions. Keilor defence saved them, Mores defence outside Cav were beaten too easily. Some class players that didn’t fumble too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys in the white bus upset the home team again. Set up a marquee on the wing at 8:00am taking up 4 car parks. Then drink their own piss all day.

Is this fair dinkum. If so EVERY club should refuse to go into there social club each time they play them, even players. That’s absolutely the lowest of lowest.

Should have taken a photo mate. Was the marquee in the car spots? Someone should have just driven through it and parked.
Clubs should just boycott and exclude Keilor where possible until they change behaviour. Obviously you have to play them but there is plenty of ways to make it known you aren’t accepting things to continue

Last edited:
Should have taken a photo mate. Was the marquee in the car spots? Someone should have just driven through it and parked.

Happy to put myself out there as being Strathmore junior parent.
Go to the odd senior game.
Looked a bit arrogant these Keilor boys in their marquee taking up so many parking sports. But I guess like in most cases if you’re happy to get there early to get a spot good on em.
Cocky fkrs first half, very quiet second half.

AH will not come back to Premier for a long time.
Thats ok. I actually think the worst possible thing AH could do is go back down to div 1 on a recruiting spree of mercenaries, and look to bounce straight back up to premier. Would be a mistake in my opinion. AH have been languishing in the bottom 3-4 of Premier for a very very long time. Completely irrelevant and surely even the players, committee and supporters have had enough of it. It’s time they drop back a division and look to build back that winning culture again, look to play some finals football and slowly build the club back up. Wont hurt them to spend a few years in div 1. Concentrate on retaining there current list and only recruiting back 1 pointers. Playing div 1 footy isn't the end of the world, in fact it will do the club the world of good after years of struggling.

Thats ok. I actually think the worst possible thing AH could do is go back down to div 1 on a recruiting spree of mercenaries, and look to bounce straight back up to premier. Would be a mistake in my opinion. AH have been languishing in the bottom 3-4 of Premier for a very very long time. Completely irrelevant and surely even the players, committee and supporters have had enough of it. It’s time they drop back a division and look to build back that winning culture again, look to play some finals football and slowly build the club back up. Wont hurt them to spend a few years in div 1. Concentrate on retaining there current list and only recruiting back 1 pointers. Playing div 1 footy isn't the end of the world, in fact it will do the club the world of good after years of struggling.
There is no good time to drop back a division.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back