EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Longblow , credit where credits due , you've certainly brought some good chat and humour to this forum, certainly sucked a few in along the way. Also on Saturdays baiting opposition supporters sitting there in your 60yo body, clothes more suited to a 16yo proudly displaying some old time tattoos thinking you're looking a bit of OK!!! Anyway mate, I look forward to what DP and yourself continues to contribute to the EDFL & Big Forum Chat
Thanks Bangoutonthefull

Have to agree with you here longblow. The EDFL pundits have an over inflated opinion of where they're at. Those Deer Park sides that won 7 in a row would be winning premier league flags for sure, no doubt about it. Take Keilor out, and the rest are pedestrian, as has been shown by some of the results recently. A thrown together Deer Park team has more than held heir own this season, so they will win a Premier flag within the next 1 - 2 years.
Agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way Turbo has seen him play this year. Was a very good defender a few seasons ago, but has not had a great season at EK as no.1 Key Back.
100% Fact. Will not make team of the year and has not a season where he is even close to a large number of key defenders.

The following are just some ahead of him in season 2024

• Brad Xavier
  • Liam Cavanagh
  • Daniel Thompson
  • Brodie Newman
  • Lachlan Strewdick
  • Daniel Mighell
  • Luke Davis
  • Will Madden
  • Corey Baker

So would start ahead of Xavier/Ham and Stredwick/Hoare Pep/Cavanagh, ya dreaming.
Were did I say he would start ahead of these? I said he would get picked in the back 6 of any side.
Things not great at EK so probably hasnā€™t helped him. Who has kicked a bag on him this season though?
Plus defenders are not easy to find buddy..

Were did I say he would start ahead of these? I said he would get picked in the back 6 of any side.
Things not great at EK so probably hasnā€™t helped him. Who has kicked a bag on him this season though?
Averages 9 touches, 3 Marks & 3 spoils per game this year. In a team that has had a lot of ball in their back half. Pretty underwhelming.

100% Fact. Will not make team of the year and has not a season where he is even close to a large number of key defenders.

The following are just some ahead of him in season 2024

• Brad Xavier
  • Liam Cavanagh
  • Daniel Thompson
  • Brodie Newman
  • Lachlan Strewdick
  • Daniel Mighell
  • Luke Davis
  • Will Madden
  • Corey Baker
the following are just ahead of him, fullstop. Apart from maybe the bottom 2 but haven't watched them play enough, he has to string at least half a season together at premier before anyone should be declaring he would start in the top clubs in premier back sixes, this isn't div 1

You said he'd start for any team.. He's a key back and that's the 6 key backs for the top 3 teams.. Keep digging up

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back