EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

1 round to go, what are your tips?
  • Who plays Keilor in the Grandfinal & can they beat them?
  • Who will be up there in the league count?
  • Do APW pull off a Steven Bradbury or is Greenvale safe for 5th spot?
Strathmore, and yes (maybe).

Ronke. Cavanagh. Dennis šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

APW capable of the upset and would probably be a better match up for Abers in the first week but I feel like last week will cost them. Ned Gentile a huge loss, will the younger brother play this week ?

Strathmore, and yes (maybe).

Ronke. Cavanagh. Dennis šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

APW capable of the upset and would probably be a better match up for Abers in the first week but I feel like last week will cost them. Ned Gentile a huge loss, will the younger brother play this week ?
With the VFL over for season 2024 except the final teams. They could be some some surprises in the last round if those vfl boys want to play local footy.
Greenvale have 3-4 that could play on Saturday.
APW have a few.
Abers have 2-3 also

Give it a spell sorboy. Why didn't the 2 umpires report him? They both watched it happen. Oh wait.....
Watch the vision your boy hits him in the back with the weak little prick 6 then tryā€™s to sneak off
Must teach them at training how to be weak pricks

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it a spell sorboy. Why didn't the 2 umpires report him? They both watched it happen. Oh wait.....
Oh ffs thatā€™s not reportable in any footy. The APW player initiated it and got one back plus a couple of little sneaky ones from DP #5 to the face but he wasnā€™t hurt and the players all moved on and no one hurt. Play on I say!! Itā€™s a manā€™s sport.

Oh ffs thatā€™s not reportable in any footy. The APW player initiated it and got one back plus a couple of little sneaky ones from DP #5 to the face but he wasnā€™t hurt and the players all moved on and no one hurt. Play on I say!! Itā€™s a manā€™s sport.
It an everyone's sport

Not a lot in it so surprised by the carry-on.
Young starts it, Chatters goes on with it.
Nil all draw.

Careful mate some soft penis might read this and get you cancelled

Round 18 tips.

Deer Park Don't Belongs by 60 pts vs Smashed Avo
My son plays at Abers by 47 vs Greenvale Brick Garages
Strathmore Swingers Club by 77 vs East Keilor
Keilor Tracksuit Pants by 99 vs We've got 4 out Douttas
Pascoe Vale by 2 vs West of the smaller Airport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 18 tips.

Deer Park Don't Belongs by 60 pts vs Smashed Avo
My son plays at Abers by 47 vs Greenvale Brick Garages
Strathmore Swingers Club by 77 vs East Keilor
Keilor Tracksuit Pants by 99 vs We've got 4 out Douttas
Pascoe Vale by 2 vs West of the smaller Airport
Deer Park by 10
Greenvale by 1
Strathmore by 60
Keilor by 80
Pacco by 30

Keilor.

I read theyā€™re undefeated since 2019. Are they just so dominant given the depth in their Senior and reserves side?

Iā€™d also been meaning to ask, looking at the Thirds scores recently - I saw Glenroy had been ā€œdisqualifiedā€.

What was the story there?

Everyone here says how quiet Mighty Mick is at the huddle and that you can barely hear him, but I can tell you he flipped that script at quarter time today. Stars were much better than keilor in the first term and mick wasn't having any of it. Tore strips of Bult for not playing to instruction and unforced errors leading to goals to Douttas. Then he absolutely nailed Brad Xavier for missing tackles. The boys were lucky the siren went to get the boys back into their positions. Otherwise, he'd have gone again! To their credit, they lifted after 1/4 time and kicked away from the Stars from that point. Smartt looked very handy up forward until half time

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I see Douttas 18s smashed Craigieburn today. Still bemused how the edfl allow this and if they happen to win the premiership itā€™s a huge joke..

but Coburg Districts did similar last year but the other way! Played up in Div1 and won it.
Main issue was that at the start of 2023, the memo stated that EK and EDS would only be playing in DIV1 for 12 months!!!

Sick of the incompetent board and league management making decisions on the run and against the best interest of clubs and players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back