EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Any feedback from Keilors practice match yesterday?

Also I don't like the name change of div1 being premier unless it's across all leagues. Why is our div2 level footy called div1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Callum Urch has applied for a clearance from WRFL to Strathmore. WRFL website says clearance is from Spotswood, but I can't find any mention of him in their games last season. Can anyone shed light on this? He must be getting on a bit now?

Can someone correct me , but Im sure I posted on this forum 12 or 18 months ago that Oswald and or Lynch will depart for better offers...You all disagreed , I know Im a bit late but have just been made aware that Oswald is on the move!!!!

Can someone correct me , but Im sure I posted on this forum 12 or 18 months ago that Oswald and or Lynch will depart for better offers...You all disagreed , I know Im a bit late but have just been made aware that Oswald is on the move!!!!

Hey just ask, good get. Now that's why your the BF team captain.. Lol
Any other news on what's going on down at Abers..

Hey just on Urch and footy. Is he intending to play seniors or just run around in the twos or thirds to play for the enjoyment and see where it leads? I see he hasn't played in 3 years, but it's really 4 years as only played a handful of games at the Colts back in 2012. Interested to know how his been going and if his been training each night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah good post mate.

Hey Stax I don't think this was referring to you mate.

Hey just on Urch and footy. Is he intending to play seniors or just run around in the twos or thirds to play for the enjoyment and see where it leads? I see he hasn't played in 3 years, but it's really 4 years as only played a handful of games at the Colts back in 2012. Interested to know how his been going and if his been training each night.
Thanks Turbo, true your comment not directed to Stax at all. At least he set the record straight so let's give the bloke a break.
Stax, guessing but would it possibly be your North Melbourne boys who have tried to get Urch down there.
McIntosh and Grima (now gone) roughly same age.

Thanks Turbo, true your comment not directed to Stax at all. At least he set the record straight so let's give the bloke a break.
Stax, guessing but would it possibly be your North Melbourne boys who have tried to get Urch down there.
McIntosh and Grima (now gone) roughly same age.
No offence taken LFDE. Yes, he would be roughly same age as the others ( 31 ), and that probably influenced him to come to Strathmore. He certainly was a good player at Williamstown and Darley, but will probably struggle for a while if he hasn't played much over the past 3 years or so.

Losing Nathan Grima was a blow, but you can't begrudge a guy taking the opportunity to stay at the highest level, not to speak of the slightly better pay check. Apart from that Strathmore seem to have recruited extremely well, although I reckon it is going to be extremely difficult to stay under the points cap with the points some of the recruits will bring with them.

Going to be a pretty competitive season I think. Hopefully at least some of the also rans from last year can give Abers some competition.

Cheers

Yeah good post mate.

Hey Stax I don't think this was referring to you mate.

Not sure Turbo what his intentions are. You would most likely have more knowledge of his football background than me. Hopefully he remains injury free, as apparently he has had a fair few soft tissue injuries. I think he turns 32 during the season, which is getting on a bit, but certainly not over the hill.

As long as he gets out on the park in some capacity and enjoys himself though is the main thing.

Oswald's departure was confirmed a while ago.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back