Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what i was thinking 2 x knee's and still 1st round would be amazing

I would have thought mid 2nd rounder
Depends if when someone wants to take a risk. Likely a team competing where he doesn’t have any pressure on him early and they can afford to waste a pick if it doesn’t work out. I’m tipping Richmond might have a crack.

My further 20 and a few stiff aswell

View attachment 1002130
Considering our current pick .. I probably need your 3rd table ... LOL

Any ideas for KPD/Ruck ute types that might be there at 50 odd. Id probably prefer to just draft and groom a young ruck for a couple of years like Walsh .. but GFC do like versatility ... we have SDek who will probably be a KPD but he played a bit in the ruck in the scratch matches this year.. I could see them liking the idea.

..if Brand last to 45 ess will have had a good draft trade period , along with Eyre too very good period.

Considering our current pick .. I probably need your 3rd table ... LOL

Any ideas for KPD/Ruck ute types that might be there at 50 odd. Id probably prefer to just draft and groom a young ruck for a couple of years like Walsh .. but GFC do like versatility ... we have SDek who will probably be a KPD but he played a bit in the ruck in the scratch matches this year.. I could see them liking the idea.

..if Brand last to 45 ess will have had a good draft trade period , along with Eyre too very good period.
Henry Smith as a project player might be worth a look, pretty decent up forward already and developing his ruck game nicely.

Depends if when someone wants to take a risk. Likely a team competing where he doesn’t have any pressure on him early and they can afford to waste a pick if it doesn’t work out. I’m tipping Richmond might have a crack.
I can see a team taking him without a doubt and i hope it is Richmond but not before pick #30

2 x Major knee's and only 18 you would have to doubt he gets to 100 games from here so a 1st rounder is extremely high

he read interesting ...has he played down back at all..?
Not that I'm aware of, had a few injuries over summer he was rehabbing that saw him have a quite late start to the season but got better as the season went on. Showed flashes of talent in the previous year's U17's Future Stars pulling down several big marks from memory.

Watching back some older footage has already had me thinking of moving a couple of players

reminded again why I rate McInness and still convinced on ratings players like Macrae a little lower than the general consensus
Ed what's behind the rise of Max Heath?
He's climbed the rankings very well off of no games this season..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think the new SA Border closures will affect the number of South Australian kids being chosen in this years draft ??
No I don’t think that will factor in, clubs will pick who they like on their ability alone, they are in no rush to get these kids playing or training with them as every one is considered a long term investment.

Can you tell me anything about Fraser Rosman?
The profile for Rosman that I did for Draft Central will be out very soon, be on the lookout for it when I post it here!

Rosman could have been a genuine bolter, he shares many similarities in playstyle to Jaidyn Stephenson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back