Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing that Level 1 in the MCC is going to be completely reserved.

Which is total bullshit, by the way... if I'm an MCC member and I rock up early, I should be getting the best seats available. Absurd to think that you've got to reserve seats within a reserved area.

Shit, yeah didn't think of that. Damn.

To get reserve or not to get reserve, hmm...

AFL members tickets go on sale Tuesday at 9am. Guest passes go for 59.50. I suppose if you are willing to cough up $60 and you have a friend who is an AFL member, go ring him now. .

Does anyone have a clue as to what the chances of getting a public ticket at midday tomorrow. In other words, has it already sold out?:eek:

I think they go on sale tomorrow so would not yet be sold out.
They go on sale to the general public at midday, but are available to club members, AFL members and the MCC before this. I'm just hoping they don't all get snapped up before I can get one.

i bought 4 tickets from tickettek online and i have my transaction number. But are you meant to recieve a email to print off the tickets as i havent received one yet. :(

What to do? how do i contact them ???

tickets sold thus far

Ticket update: Monday September 5 at 5.00pm:

Fri Sept 9: Geelong Cats v Hawthorn – 25,400 tickets sold.
Sat Sept 10: Collingwood v West Coast – 31,700 tickets sold.
Sun Sept 11: Carlton v Essendon – 29,800 tickets sold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing that Level 1 in the MCC is going to be completely reserved.

Which is total bullshit, by the way... if I'm an MCC member and I rock up early, I should be getting the best seats available. Absurd to think that you've got to reserve seats within a reserved area.
Pretty sure it's only the few bays closest to the wing that are reserved. If it's like Anzac Day then there is plenty on level 1 for walk up.

Here you go: http://www.mcc.org.au/Events at the... Seating Plan - 2011 Week 1 and 2 finals.pdf

Pretty sure it's only the few bays closest to the wing that are reserved. If it's like Anzac Day then there is plenty on level 1 for walk up.

Here you go: http://www.mcc.org.au/Events%20at%20the%20MCG/The%20Members%20Reserve/~/media/Files/Members%20Reserve%20Seating%20Plan%20%20-%202011%20Week%201%20and%202%20finals.pdf

Good show. Thanks for that.

Planning to rock up real early.

Very excited. It's a bit like Christmas, only with the possibility that Santa might be wielding a machine gun.

Damn i'm up the other end; M36 Row E
Hey mate, How many tickets do you have? do you have 4?

I have got 4 tickets at M6 row J (right near Essendon cheer squad)

I have no idea why they put me there but apparently they made a mistake & are being very difficult to deal with.

so if anyone has 4 tickets they wish to swap let me know!

tickets sold thus far

Ticket update: Monday September 5 at 5.00pm:

Fri Sept 9: Geelong Cats v Hawthorn – 25,400 tickets sold.
Sat Sept 10: Collingwood v West Coast – 31,700 tickets sold.
Sun Sept 11: Carlton v Essendon – 29,800 tickets sold.

Hmm not many members off all competing clubs snapped up the early bird chance at tickets before the public get them. Bit surprising.

got 3 tickets in the AFL reserve, row A, level P.

unsure why no tickets were available on N, which is what i would have preferred? i was on right on 9, asked for 3 tickets, and apparently none were available. i thought N was supposed to be allocated first?

got 3 tickets in the AFL reserve, row A, level P.

unsure why no tickets were available on N, which is what i would have preferred? i was on right on 9, asked for 3 tickets, and apparently none were available. i thought N was supposed to be allocated first?

I tried N too, I'm guessing it's all reserved for the function rooms and such. I also ended up on P, Row F.

Remove this Banner Ad

Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back