Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

got 3 tickets in the AFL reserve, row A, level P.

unsure why no tickets were available on N, which is what i would have preferred? i was on right on 9, asked for 3 tickets, and apparently none were available. i thought N was supposed to be allocated first?

Same for me. Then I got to the last step for my P level tickets, and as I pressed the PAY button, the website crashed and I had to start all over again, but could not get onto the website for 10 minutes. Boy - did I panic. :eek: But ended up getting 2 tickets for P level. :)

think i'll do that next time

i was paranoid, because the site was being a bit flaky, and didn't want to miss out on the pretty decent tickets i had already

think i'll do that next time

i was paranoid, because the site was being a bit flaky, and didn't want to miss out on the pretty decent tickets i had already

There is a time out feature. I just tried buy more tickets. it added them the the basket. When I found some I liked, I removed the rest, and purchased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so, yes. Just made sure I kept me eye on the timmer. I was in a panic removing the ones I didn't want though, 'crap, don't remove the wrong ones' 'hurry' 'Where's my CC'. I'm just excited.

I tried that but when I went to get new ones it would say allocation exhausted for my barcode, so I'd have to cancel the others and try from scratch again. How'd you get around that?

Why is that some people can waltz in and get N Row A at 9:30.. and yet me and this guy:

If it hasnt worked im watching on tv. Over it already

AFL membership basically useless today got offered Row V of the top deck, only after a single ticket. Could of bought a ticket yesterday with club membership but decided to wait. Now get through to the Visa pop up window to buy in the public reserve which told me payment has been processed and still no email. Only thing stopping me buying again is that during the year I've had to wait up to an hour to get the ticket sent to me by ticketek. Ticketmaster every time sent straight away.

Are getting Q Row V!?

Standing room....

Never going with a large group again, everyone can sort their own shit out!

Also, don't ever offer guest passes again you ****ing idiots. This game was ALWAYS going to sell out, but now members are getting shafted because too many guest passes were allocated at 9.01.

Yeah those situations always annoy me, especially when you're the one doing the organising.

Our group's always good;
"hey wanna get the tickets?"
"Yep. Where do you wanna sit?"
"Wherever".
"Done."

Who cares. I have my preferences, but really, especially in a final, just having a seat's good enough for me.

I was forced to resort to standing room as I was getting frustrated with any other option I chose being rejected, but being a group of 7 made it harder anyway.

Ah ok, that's a shame mate. Luckily I'm only going with one other person.
Am in the ponsford stand. Anyone know if that will be Essendon's end since we are the away team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back