England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Swanny cleans up Chawla with a peach to end the day. England right back in the driver's seat. :thumbsu:

England all but assured of winning the series now. I seriously hope nothing changes with India and they keep getting worse and worse.

And swann gets chawla. Geez what a game this is turning out to be. Magnificent fightback from dhoni and kohli, dhoni deserved a hundred as well. But then England hit back with 4 late wickets and you'd have to say they're back on top still with a 30 odd lead and only 2 wickets to get

And swann gets chawla. Geez what a game this is turning out to be. Magnificent fightback from dhoni and kohli, dhoni deserved a hundred as well. But then England hit back with 4 late wickets and you'd have to say they're back on top still with a 30 odd lead and only 2 wickets to get

In isolation the game is too close to call but when you take into account the 2-1 series scoreline that puts england well in front, it's the sort of pitch thats hard to force the pace but you would think if england just wanted to bat out day 4 and bat india out of the game it wouldn't be that challenging for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In isolation the game is too close to call but when you take into account the 2-1 series scoreline that puts england well in front, it's the sort of pitch thats hard to force the pace but you would think if england just wanted to bat out day 4 and bat india out of the game it wouldn't be that challenging for them.

True, it's up to India to force a win here, England in the box seat. India's best chance would be if they can somehow squeeze out another 60-70 runs out of these last 2 wickets, if someone can support ashwin (who really should be batting higher). He reminds me of Laxman the way he works those wrists through the on side.

2 runs from 74 balls from Alastair Cook this match....

Very unlucky Cook...

That was literally the most disgusting delivery I have ever seen, haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back