England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy shit, anyone see that roller of a ball (off the pitch) from the Indian spinner? Haha, Trott just wacks it to the boundary. Classic.

typical indian cricket, they are having a bitch about Trott hitting the ball for 4.

the Indian behavior this test has been absolutely ****ing appalling. If Australia acted half as badly India would be threatening to call the series off.

I must admit, every time India get a poor decision i chuckle to myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a good Root - off the mark with only his 5th six in first class cricket.

NFI what Cook will do, KP has had the whites on all day, but he's loafing around in the training gear. Hope they just bat the day and grind India into the ground, infuriating their supporters even more.

100 to Bell, just in the knick of time for his career.

England just going to bat the day out, great series victory! India need some serious changes.

Good effort from England, it's not a great India side but history shows that winning a series there (especially a longer series) is a pretty tough nut to crack.

England have a few unanswered questions, only 3 of the top 6 are really assured of their places. They have to work out the second opener and number 6...feeling is that Compton might not quite be good enough, if Root opens then still need to find a 6...probably Bairstow.

The quick bowling looks as weak as it has for a good 5 years. Broad and Bresnan are down, Tremlett perenially injured. A lot rests on Finn staying fit tp partner Anderson.

It would be nice if a way can be found to play Monty and Swann together in home tests.

This is the last England will see of the sub-continent for a while. I think the NZ/AUS/S.A touring circuit is about to kick off for 2013/14. Winning in India was always the final frontier for us having not won there for many years.

Remove this Banner Ad

England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back