EPL Live app by Sportsmate

Remove this Banner Ad

I know of instances where Apple has refused an App, never explained why and never reconsidered. Worst case scenario is that the EPL app never gets approved by Apple.

Bit of feedback from me:

- Matchday defaults to matchday 1 at the moment, could get annoying as the season goes on.
- Agree on the lineups comment above, would be very handy
- The fixture list on My Team still has the incorrect dates, Liverpool game for example is listed as Saturday 1st September. Click on the match and it lists the correct dates, but still
- Any scope for push notifications?
- No refs listed
- The news section lists news from lower leagues. Should be premier league only.

That's the negative, overall I love the look of it and it's a good app.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the times default to AET? What if you're in a different Australian timezone?
Can we get a MatchDay filter for your own team?
Are the Stats live? Goalscorers in the AFL app are not live, in fact, they don't even get updated after a game. They seem to be updated every Monday.

League Table looks great. I understand that it is truly live. I'll have to check on the weekend, but one criticism of the live AFL ladder is that it updates % and Pts but not Games, thus by looking at the Live Ladder you can't tell who is currently playing. Thus, ideally, you want a way to distinguish who is currently playing (see below).

The Home and Away Table tabs are listed in order of overall table position, rather than by Home Points or Away Points. Could you add a way to order the tables by GD, F, A, etc?
Code:
WHU FUL 1-1 FT
SWA SUN 1-0 10'
TOT NOR 0-0 10'
WBA EVE 0-0 11'
WIG STO 0-0 11'

P  W  D  L  GD  Pts
1 Chelsea        3  3  0  0  6    9
2 Swansea City  *3  3  0  0  9    9
3 Everton      *3  2  1  0  3    7
4 West Brom    *3  1  2  0  3    5
------------------------------------
6 Fulham        3  1  1  1  4    4
------------------------------------
5 Man City      2  1  1  0  1    4

Sportsmate has submitted free apps that will cater for the top tier of the German and Spanish leagues. We hope/expect they will be available within a week. Screenshots and more will be posted on our Facebook page in the coming days.

I hope it updates to whatever timezone your in
Yeah wasn't sure it could so that, but you're probably right. Anyone in Adelaide or Perth confirm?

I'm probably just getting confused by the setting in the AFL app, but I think that has to do with TV schedules.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL Live app by Sportsmate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back