No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to run * the same way he ran his businesses... aggressively.

Rumour has it during the saga he was trying to round up numbers to form a vote of no confidence against the AFL.

Eddie basically called him a new fish and told him to "sit down, shut up and take the punishment your club deserves".

This was the origin of Slobbos witch hunt articles about Eddie and Bucks.

All of the above is alleged of course. Heard it 3rd hand.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wow!
Don't doubt a word of it.

Tried to run * the same way he ran his businesses... aggressively.

Rumour has it during the saga he was trying to round up numbers to form a vote of no confidence against the AFL.

Eddie basically called him a new fish and told him to "sit down, shut up and take the punishment your club deserves".

This was the origin of Slobbos witch hunt articles about Eddie and Bucks.

All of the above is alleged of course. Heard it 3rd hand.

Is it mandatory for any coach, board member and high end * player to have a direct line to Slobbo and for him to do as they bid? I still don't understand how his fellow journalists have not slammed him for his extreme bias and blinkers when it comes to his love for *.

Is it mandatory for any coach, board member and high end * player to have a direct line to Slobbo and for him to do as they bid? I still don't understand how his fellow journalists have not slammed him for his extreme bias and blinkers when it comes to his love for *.
Kingy has a couple of times on 360 but most guys know that going Slobbo is low hanging fruit.

Dodo :tearsofjoy:
Essendon has said it would be aggressive in the market and use its ample salary cap space, and offered to take contracted pair Brayden Fiorini and Alex Sexton off the Suns for pick No.5.

If they're still looking for a CEO I hear that Liz Truss is free. At least she lasted 44 days as UK's PM.
* logic;

• She lasted 4400% more than our last CEO
  • She's a woman, we can use that for marketing (as we love our marketing)
  • She speaks English
  • She's had direct conversations with the Queen and now King... again great for marketing.

heck if I was * I'd be going for this guy personally as my CEO (the one in the middle)
1666316014323.png

Was watching the 99 prelim as it was on fox footy a few days ago, noticed dodobrain was around. How long has he actually been there for? And what was his role in 99? He had a headset on and was sitting next to a few players on the bench from memory. Oh was marvelous to see sos scare the s**t out of sniper lloyd.

Since 1998 according to that. Remarkably * had/have a welfare manager. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time in years he hasn’t done 48 victory laps in the papers about winning trade week

Adrian Dodoro won the trade period by just being there. Imagine the thrill of being a list manager and getting a phone call from Adrian Dodoro. Even if you don’t want to trade your player to *, just getting that phone call is enough to brighten up your day.

Star Trek Wow GIF

As * didn't hire his love in Hirdy, Slobbo has gone to town;

"If the pillars of Rome were at Essendon, only two are left standing after one of the most tumultuous and bloodied off seasons in the club’s 150 years." (Dodo and Mahony)
"All the while, the head of football, which has been the underperforming arm of the business, keeps his job."
"The report (Mahoney's) made comments on leadership, fitness, training, development, coaching, disunity, list management and recruiting, which all come under Mahoney’s brief."

"And the Bombers quasi pat themselves on the back when they announce they will be adding a head of development and general manager of high performance."
"Diversity gives you strength, and some people at Essendon never quite got it."
"In fact, it’s embarrassing from what we’ve read so far the club was so poor in so many areas. Seriously, an external report discovered the players weren’t fit enough and didn’t train hard enough?"

It's definitely the pillar Mahoney's (the highly respected and experienced football administrator who has been at * for less than 2 years) fault.
Slobbo is on the Hird corner well before he's in the * corner.

Expect after every * loss, that the HS will attempt to knife Scott. Considering they may not win many games next year, there will be quite a few articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back