No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did drugs, denied, denied, denied it. Circled the wagons with the help of the AFL and a complicit media. Never accepted responsibility for the cluster they let happen and got rewarded for their delay tactics. This has irrevocably changed their culture to become insular, victims who deserve sympathy rather than scrutiny. They drank all that up and lost touch with reality which is why, like us for so long, the rot around the club, at all levels, will continue to drag it down for years to come. It's not just because Dodo is there, it's not just Club President, Paul Brasher and or Chief Executive Officer, Xavier Campbell. It's all of it, the members, media, players, board. There not a proud club anymore. They're a laughing stock. Look at how their players look devoid of morale.

Rooted culture. Rooted club. Get out the big broom and try again. If, like us, it'll probably take a few false dawns, sacked coaches, sacked CEO's a few Presidents before things turn around.

Glorious really. Ruined the league for three years with that drug shit. Still haven't recovered. Stuff 'em.
Really nicely put and totally agree that, until * own and accept what they did as a club, supporters included, culturally they‘ll find it difficult to recover.

To fight as hard as they did to defend the indefensible, and to still have supporters to this day saying they were found guilty of nothing, says to me they still have years in the wilderness. Let’s enjoy these years to come!

As much as they’re a s**t of a club, we simply must have them in the competition for the hate value, and the laughs.

6,451, lest we forget.

6451. 4th Sep 2004 was their last win. Today minus 4/9/22 = 6,451 days
I know these things, I have a counter on my phone especially for this and all my Essenscum friends.

Ist time I have seen you post 'Days Since ....'

Well you better let the Days Since Essendon have won a final Twitter account know that your counter is more accurate than theirs.

2e5cbf6640adff5f91a2c561161ae581.png

Football Celebration GIF by Essendon FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to see * win any games but as others have said, they need to finish with a few wins on the board so they don't do a full review and actually improve.
Also last year they came back from a 2/6 win loss record so I'm happily imagining all their koolaid drinkers are now madly scrambling with the ladder predictor to see how they can make finals

Sent from my SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably the best and bravest victory you'll see this year. This has the Bombers right back on track. I'd have them as 2nd favourites for the flag behind only Melbourne now.

you just know someone would use brave in the headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back