No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would just like to send profound thanks to the drug cheats for providing a never ending stream of amusement out to the masses this off-season :D

If it wasn't for them and the Aint's people would be trying to find fault again with Carlton.

Just quietly, I agree with him. I hope he wins.
It does depend on what he was getting paid as CEO. The cap on wrongful dismissal is $162000 per year; if he was getting more than that, wrongful dismissal doesn't apply and he'd have to sue for violation of contract, which if he resigned there isn't really all that much of a basis. It does depend on whether there was pressure brought to bear to get him to resign, if he can equate it to coercion in a legal sense.

It's a right shmozzle for them.

It does depend on what he was getting paid as CEO. The cap on wrongful dismissal is $162000 per year; if he was getting more than that, wrongful dismissal doesn't apply and he'd have to sue for violation of contract, which if he resigned there isn't really all that much of a basis. It does depend on whether there was pressure brought to bear to get him to resign, if he can equate it to coercion in a legal sense.

It's a right shmozzle for them.
Will also come down to what evidence he can bring to bear - i.e. if * have been stupid enough to put anything in writing (text, email...) that equates to a transgression of the rights to religious freedom. If he's just arguing that he was sacked because of his beliefs, and has nothing to back that up, it's hard to see how that will stand up - all * have to do is say that (1) he resigned; and (2) it was pointed out that he was CEO of * and Chairman of an organisation whose values don't stack up with theirs. i.e. it's not about his beliefs, it's about holding positions in two organisations that are incompatible. Remains to be seen if they can support that position.

I hope he wins. 😂
Just quietly, I agree with him. I hope he wins.

I only want him to win bankrupt Essendon, I certainly don't want him to win for his church's awful and toxic views abortions and homosexuality, so I am a bit conflicted really.

I only want him to win bankrupt Essendon, I certainly don't want him to win for his church's awful and toxic views abortions and homosexuality, so I am a bit conflicted really.
Be nice if there's a costs shared finding, and they bankrupt each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Chief football reporter

6th Nov 2022

It is evident from the images below that for many years now the Bombers have been the most progressive club in regards

to an acceptance of changing culture and pioneers in embracing Woke ideology. So the question raised is how such a

progressive club not complete a background check on the fly by night appointment of Andrew Thorborn.

This level of Boardroom incompetence will come back to hurt them financially and reputation which from below

one can see they have worked hard to build.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Chief football reporter

6th Nov 2022

It is evident from the images below that for many years now the Bombers have been the most progressive club in regards

to an acceptance of changing culture and pioneers in embracing Woke ideology. So the question raised is how such a

progressive club not complete a background check on the fly by night appointment of Andrew Thorborn.

This level of Boardroom incompetence will come back to hurt them financially and reputation which from below

one can see they have worked hard to build.
1667703841120.gif

For all of the jizzfest on the * board over the Davey twins the past few years, for the "good" one to slip to pick 45 before any club bid on him shows how shite their rating of players are.

Their old man was just a player. If either of them reach his level they'll have a goal every two games forward pocket. Perfect replacement for Snelling, who doesn't score any goals.

Even * skipped on him twice.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back