Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

You won by 13.

It's actually quite sad you had to wait till Essendon were terrible to finally beat us at Dreamtime.
And yet you only lead the head to head 6-5 or something. I guess that is a dominance for you guys these days.

Actually feel sorry for Dyson. One of the few who can hold his head up high as he works his arse off every week. I honestly cannot believe the club made him Captain with the current state it is in.
They already used him as a lab rat, what's a crash test dummy on top?

The amazing thing is Essendon's been a bigger Richmond in the last 10 years and isn't even half way through, and Essendon fans still dump on Richmond?

I've been quite happy with Richmond this year but if Richmond people want to LOL at Heppell for being emotional after busting his arse in a substandard team then I will point out the history.

It's quite sad all you have to look at positively is a 13 point loss to a team that admittedly plays some pretty stagnant and indirect football.

I know where my club is going, I know who will be representing them and I know what we need to do to take the next few steps to being a really strong team.

You don't know any of that because like a lot of your supporters your club is deluded. Enjoy.

Good for you.

Essendon are nowhere near AFL standard at the moment. It would be difficult to see them beating the Blues bit then one could amount a compelling case going the other way. The two worst teams of 2015.

Even if we get a new coach it still wont be a fresh start with the Wada shit still going really hope Wada come to their senses and just let the players go.
It would be unfair for a new coach to come in, and still have to deal with the wada crap. This needs to be all finished this year, one way or another.

If another club was smashed like that, you can be sure the commentators would lay the boots in and speculate on the coach.

Surprise, surprise old mate Timmy had nothing to say on his club in the last quarter. Pathetic.
He's a disgrace Watson, should get the ass from all forms of sporting media

If another club was smashed like that, you can be sure the commentators would lay the boots in and speculate on the coach.

Surprise, surprise old mate Timmy had nothing to say on his club in the last quarter. Pathetic.
Can avoid a fair bit of scrutiny when Timmy commentates all your games and Robbo hosts the main show of the week.

CMbj9bhUwAEz0fB.jpg

The amazing thing is Essendon's been a bigger Richmond in the last 10 years and isn't even half way through, and Essendon fans still dump on Richmond?
They haven't realised it yet. That's the best part mate :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if we get a new coach it still wont be a fresh start with the Wada shit still going really hope Wada come to their senses and just let the players go.
not sure if serious.

As if he had a choice with the extension - Hird wasn't going to step aside for his suspension and would have sued the club, the league and probably Little himself if they'd have 'cut him loose' as Paul put it.

Hird had them over a barrel at the time and clearer took his 'punishment' on the condition that he was guaranteed a new contract.

If Little extended Hirds contract out of fear of Hird taking legal action against the EFC or himself it only reinforces the fact that Hird was well and truly prepared to put his own position above that of his club and was/is the wrong man for this important role. I wish Little had been a bit stronger with Hird and called his bluff.

I hope they re-sign that pissant, he and his mrs are making this highly enjoyable viewing
The Wada penalty will be hird has to remain essendon coach til he breaks sheedy's record ;)

Good for you.
I don't actually mind you as a poster.
I just love seeing other Essendon posters (we all know who they are) who have for so long been irrationally cocky and self-assured being absolutely steam-rolled by reality.
I don't see a lot of them these days though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back