Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The Olympics are held every 4 years so Athletes coping 2 or 4 years makes sense but not in a yearly competition.

To be fair though they aren't just competing in the Olympics.

World championships, world cups, national championships, continental games, Commonwealth games too for some athletes...they all miss out on 2 years of competition.

Sacking the coach wouldn't even be a question at 17 other clubs. Yet I am still tipping he will coach next year.

It's fascinating to watch the cumulative effect of a poorly executed doping program, 3 years worth of mass delusion and a narcissistic man who has displayed no evidence of competence being allowed to stubbornly destroy his club as it plays out on the ground itself.

It is a truly unique train wreck, the likes of which we will never see again.

Lol Jimmy blaming the players. 'It's not the message, it's the execution'. This guy is a disgrace.
Well I think we know who should be executed

truhird.gif

Sacking the coach wouldn't even be a question at 17 other clubs. Yet I am still tipping he will coach next year.

It's fascinating to watch the cumulative effect of a poorly executed doping program, 3 years worth of mass delusion and a narcissistic man who has displayed no evidence of competence being allowed to stubbornly destroy his club as it plays out on the ground itself.

Cant shoot bambi

No wonder dyson is crying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting barred from finals after getting there is not punishment in it self? that's the worst thing you can do to a group of players.
I would suggest the worst thing you can do to a group of players is fill them with bullshit and hope for two years, trying to convince them that they have nothing to worry about.

Either that, or pumping them full of banned drugs with the belief that you were outsmarting those who enforce the code.

waiting for WADA so they can take him to the cleaners?

No, they served the AFL penalty, there have been no other penalties issued at this stage, maybe WADA will but that wont be decided for a few more months, this whole process has been excessively long winded.
It has, because the powers that be decided to play dumb and deny, deny, deny.

Especially when an almost identical train last year with exactly the same problems glided seamlessly on the tracks. Only difference was the driver.

If Essendon dont sack Hird tonight they may as well just admit they aren't actually interested in winning a flag in the next decade and would prefer to play with red and black trainsets instead.

I would suggest the worst thing you can do to a group of players is fill them with bullshit and hope for two years, trying to convince them that they have nothing to worry about.

Either that, or pumping them full of banned drugs with the belief that you were outsmarting those who enforce the code.

Stop isolating it was only Essendon other clubs were pushing the boundaries too.

It wouldn't be a question in 17 other clubs because he would've been sacked 3 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back