Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

If another club was smashed like that, you can be sure the commentators would lay the boots in and speculate on the coach.

Surprise, surprise old mate Timmy had nothing to say on his club in the last quarter. Pathetic.
LMAO imagine the campaigners in the media dancing on the desks if Richmond lost like this.
Dimma would be front and back news in every paper on the planet .

Unbelievable the way the media carries on in Melbourne.
Protect certain clubs and then lay the boot into others.

A few towells go up in smoke massive news,Jake King has a coffee,massive news,Dusty picks his nose,throng of media lined outside Punt Road.

Some things will never change.
Watch em go wet salivating over tomorrows game if we lose.

While Watson has run away from his responsibilities and gone to the cricket mid season. On your dollar.

Nah.

Watson has been the face of this playing group for the last 3 years.

About time he had a rest.

If Essendon want him to keep playing, and they do, and they need him to, then the only decision is to get him away from all this shit.

Maybe stick with Hird until Wada is finished and then piss him off?
You guys need to sell hope to the supporters. James is selling excuses. Wonder what the dismal crowd cost the club in $$$ today? Start adding a few of those home games up and Hirds 2016 contract payout looks paltry in comparison.

You guys need to sell hope to the supporters. James is selling excuses. Wonder what the dismal crowd cost the club in $$$ today? Start adding a few of those home games up and Hirds 2016 contract payout looks paltry in comparison.
Remember they took the sweetheart deal at Docklands before any others so their home games are effectively underwritten by Footscray and North.

You won by 13.

It's actually quite sad you had to wait till Essendon were terrible to finally beat us at Dreamtime.
Doesn't this argument actually work against having a laugh at Richmond then?

Unless the Dons can pull off what the Dogs have done the EFC is going to suffer for some time to come. Keeping Hird just seems to be hurting the club. It comes across as in house factionalized fighting that is tearing the cub apart from within let alone the whole WADA thing from without.

These performances are evidence against any coach that it just isn't working. If Hird was at St Kilda and this was happening I think a lot of people would be saying he is not the right guy. The drugs issue is keeping him in the job.

I've been quite happy with Richmond this year but if Richmond people want to LOL at Heppell for being emotional after busting his arse in a substandard team then I will point out the history.
Aren't you disgusted at your club right now??? We are and we don't even barrack for them.

For the record, Heppell is gun player, much respect for the way he's played through adversity these past 2 seasons, he'll be a ripper captain for your club.

This ribbing has been directed more at the Bomber supporters who've been blindly #standbyhird and #inhirdwetrust when they should've been calling for his head!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't you disgusted at your club right now??? We are and we don't even barrack for them.

For the record, Heppell is gun player, much respect for the way he's played through adversity these past 2 seasons, he'll be a ripper captain for your club.

This ribbing has been directed more at the Bomber supporters who've been blindly #standbyhird and #inhirdwetrust when they should've been calling for his head!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suggest you go for a visit to the Essendon board, there isn't much love for Hirdy.

Every club knew that the first in was best dressed, if anything being at Docklands has held Essendon's membership numbers back.
Thank god they got busted being drug cheats and paid the architect of the programme to sip wine on the french riviera to get the members back

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back