Preview Essendon vs Collingwood, Melbourne Cricket Ground, 13/07/2014

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this topic is being discussed I will never know. There is a game to be won tomorrow/today and a few more to be won after it before we should even be worried about talking about playing and or beating the Hawks.

Well and truly punching above our weight with that discussion. Which does not surprise me.

One of the great things about being a fan is that you don't have to remain focused on game day and it makes no difference to the team where your thoughts/discussions are pre-game. As long as the playing group aren't thinking about finals instead of the Pies it really doesn't matter what topics we discuss on here

One of the great things about being a fan is that you don't have to remain focused on game day and it makes no difference to the team where your thoughts/discussions are pre-game. As long as the playing group aren't thinking about finals instead of the Pies it really doesn't matter what topics we discuss on here

Spot on, why anyone would think because we talk about finals or beating this team or that team would have any affect on the outcome is beyond me. That is what it's all about for us fans, who cares if we over rate our team or get a bit far ahead of ourselves, it's better than the alternative and being a naysayer or a pessimist.

If the boys want to play finals, like they should so very badly after last year, they win today.
No matter who is in or who is out. It's as simple as that.

Why this topic is being discussed I will never know. There is a game to be won tomorrow/today and a few more to be won after it before we should even be worried about talking about playing and or beating the Hawks.

Well and truly punching above our weight with that discussion. Which does not surprise me.
We are clearly discussing it because it is fun and after this weekend it might not be any where near as fun!

Physically sick/ shaking / pacing up and down the house already.

Trucking hate Collingwood.

Let's knock them off today

Go bombers!

Yes it does, because it is quite tiring to read for some of us. Of course what we discuss doesn't have any effect on the team, wasn't even beginning to argue that. Considering the amount of bold predictions that have been made and failed throughout this year I am well and truly over sugar coating everything.

Doesn't mean I hate the team, doesn't mean I don't think we can perform well for the rest of the year. It's just that I could not give a flying heck about Hawthorn in finals right now when we have 7 games left. Most of which we have to win.

If I started to discuss the possibility of us monumentally failing in the next 7 games I'd expect people to say "shut up, FedEXFalls and let us focus on what's actually in front of us" ... "But that's the beauty of being fans! We get to discuss things" I may respond :p

Anyway there's a game today, go out and win it in front of a hopefully, very healthy red and black crowd, Bombers.

Hopefully the club don't wait too long to announce the captain for today. As I am keen for the decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back