Preview Essendon vs Sydney, Docklands, Friday 27/07/18 @ 7:50 PM

How many will Buddy kick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably only 2 players away from our best team.

Grundy returns for the Swans but still no Keiren Jack in the midfield.

Jack would not make the Swans midfield stronger. It would increase the average of the Swans midfield falling over at crucial times, missing easy targets and generally being out run by everyone else on the field though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack would not make the Swans midfield stronger. It would increase the average of the Swans midfield falling over at crucial times, missing easy targets and generally being out run by everyone else on the field though.
Shoosh. Wrong script mate, Jack is in career best form and you're considerably weaker without him, got it?

Seriously though, one less experienced player in your lineup is good for us but I do recognise Jack hasn't been at his best this season.

Haven't got the numbers off the top of my head... but I know he has been quite damaging against us in recent seasons.

We haven't beaten you in seven years... so we kind of need every advantage we can get.

Haven't got the numbers off the top of my head... but I know he has been quite damaging against us in recent seasons.

We haven't beaten you in seven years... so we kind of need every advantage we can get.

He is averaging 14.7 disposals per game, 68% game time and the amazing figure of a 58% disposal efficiency so of those 14.7 disposals only about 8 are going where they are supposed to go.

Etihad will go off if Francis kicks the opening goal
Especially if he's playing back. Just imagine, game opens with 4 or 5 min of arm wrestle. Sydney defending our repeated entries well. We flick the ball around 60m from goal. ENTER THE FRANG .... from 55 ... BANG

We’ve won! We’ve won!
Cheers+We+Win!.bmp

He is averaging 14.7 disposals per game, 68% game time and the amazing figure of a 58% disposal efficiency so of those 14.7 disposals only about 8 are going where they are supposed to go.

I've followed the Dons for over 30 years now.

And in most of those I've seen us play all types back into 'best player of all time' form, even if just for the one week. Obviously been out of form for much of 2018 but quite likely would've been damaging had he been selected tomorrow night.

You've still got plenty of quality though. You are a team I absolutely hate to play, which is something most of the league haven't said about us for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back