Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think so pal.
Dude you can be that silly surely? Have a read miggs is the blackmailer. Vote me out hell black mail on of you to vote for the other and hell vote for them as well. Then he wins.
You vote for miggs he gets lynched you two vote me tomorrow you guys win. It's that simple.

Dude you can be that silly surely? Have a read miggs is the blackmailer. Vote me out hell black mail on of you to vote for the other and hell vote for them as well. Then he wins.
You vote for miggs he gets lynched you two vote me tomorrow you guys win. It's that simple.
Yeah sure whatever you want buddy.

miggs.

raw

Day something - An empty City

The Final few left in the Wasteland, vying for control of the City and the ruours of a mysterious weapon hidden somewhere inside it were getting desperate by the .5 days in their continuing search.
With only four left, the Wasteland was divided, even if some hands were tied...

First to go was a simple Wastelander, he had been walking around the outskirts of the City for weeks without ever actually having a proper look, more focussed on trying to get a piece of Pristine Pie out of the Port-A-Diner in a nearby Red Rocket Truck Stop.
HaroLad (Wastelander/Villager) Lynched by the Wasteland.

Then there were 3.
The sunglass wearing Deacon had managed to deceive and manipulate his way out of many a serious situation since the secretive Railroad set up camp in Boston, but there was only so many times the Railroad agent could chance his way into another day, the Wasteland had decided.
miggs (Deacon/Railroad) Lynched by the Wasteland

giphy.gif

FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

The last two remaining players are Blaze Storm (Wastelander/Villager) and FR0GGY (Proctor Ingram/Brotherhood of Steel) and with that, the Brotherhood of Steel have eliminated all other Factions and equalled the number of the Wasteland.

Congratulations to FR0GGY, and the BoS, on winning Fallout 4 Werewolf!

giphy.gif

The Brotherhood of Steel wins!
(roo2macca , Nakia , FR0GGY , burningdwarf )

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is exactly why no one should ever give up.

100% this.

FR0GGY basically played the back end of the game with villager powers all by himself.

Absolutely huge win against a Railroad team that were thinking two steps ahead.

Great game all, just shows that you're never out of it and it's always worth fighting until the end.

#DicksoutforFr0ggy

100% this.

FR0GGY basically played the back end of the game with villager powers all by himself.

Absolutely huge win against a Railroad team that were thinking two steps ahead.

Great game all, just shows that you're never out of it and it's always worth fighting until the end.

#DicksoutforFr0ggy
That's beastiality BRAB.

Firstly, a massive thank you to everyone who signed up and played in the game.
You guys are the reason this works at all. Glad we got such a good group of players and it was a pleasure moderating it all with BRAB. I hope everyone was able to get some enjoyment out of it, and whilst it's unfortunate that the game didn't run as smoothly as it could, and there were some mishaps and confusion that led to a few issues, for which I'm genuinely sorry, in general I hope it was interesting enough of a change from the norm.

Definitely learnt a lot about playing and organising WW over the last week, and the appreciation I have for those who put in the time and effort to running this board all the time has only multiplied by about....a billion, it's a massive job and we have some great people really dedicated to the Club Room and that was awesome to see and understand a bit more.

Last but not least, Another massive thank you to my very good mate BRAB, who has been spectacular modding this game, could never have done this without him. Cheers matey :)

Oh and I just broke 5k likes, so who's the real winner here hey ;)
Will post a Top 3 BOG, and Top 3 moments later today. :thumbsu:

Thanks HaroLad
Can't believe I pulled it off.
miggs you needed to blackmail one of the others to vote for me.
Thanks everyone tgrs BRAB
Finally got my head around it towards the end.
I still have my block power if anyone wants to take a swing.
Sorry Michaels, I know you had a plan but so did I.

Thanks HaroLad
Can't believe I pulled it off.
miggs you needed to blackmail one of the others to vote for me.
Thanks everyone tgrs BRAB
Finally got my head around it towards the end.
I still have my block power if anyone wants to take a swing.
Sorry Michaels, I know you had a plan but so did I.
I still dont know what I did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back