3: Steve Harmison (Eng)
4: Andrew Flintoff (Eng)
5: Chaminda Vaas (SL)
6: Irfan Pathan (Ind)
7: Shaun Pollock (SA)
8: Brett Lee (Aus)
9: Simon Jones (Eng)
10: Shoaib Akhtar (Pak)

Jones has had the one good series while Brett Lee has consistantly been the best one day bowler in the world for two years.

simon jones really impressed me during the ashes, he would be no.2 on my list, i dont like shane bond,

1. Glenn Mcgrath
2. Simon Jones
3. Shane Warne (he should give pace a go - hes good at everything else)

The best one day bowler in the world for the past two years? For a start thats not true.
So being a good one day bowler makes you a good bowler? what a load of ********ing ********. Lee proves to everyone that he is a hack, that cant bowl in the Test arena, and can only pick up wickets in the One day game, where he removes tail enders and dismisses batsmen by them going the hit.

eddiesmith said:
Yeah, his average of 40 over the last few years isnt a true reflection of Lees talents :rolleyes:

The ases was the first series in 18 months. He is now a much more hungry bowler and is ready to become the number 1 quick in the world. His effort is second to none and because of that he is going to be a much better bowler than Ntini who struggles to find the pitch. He Got substited after 4 overs in Sundays ODI vs NZ showing his value to SA

Browney said:
The best one day bowler in the world for the past two years? For a start thats not true.
So being a good one day bowler makes you a good bowler? what a load of ********ing ********. Lee proves to everyone that he is a hack, that cant bowl in the Test arena, and can only pick up wickets in the One day game, where he removes tail enders and dismisses batsmen by them going the hit.

Your a loser mate

superstar_09 said:
Your a loser mate

my thoughts exactly, lee is Australias 2nd best pace bowler in tests and one day matches these days so you cant really say that hes a hack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

superstar_09 said:
Thanks Tazz. Finally someone who sees lees worth.
Ahh fantastic, Tazz, someone who wouldnt have Bond in there top ten because "he doesnt like him" :rolleyes:

Brett Lee is able to get the critical first innings wickets however is not allowed to get the cheap second innings wickets because the ball is always thrown to Mcgrath and Warne.
Wickets Best Average
1st team innings 93 5/47 31.11
2nd team innings 68 5/61 35.67

Browney said:
Ahh fantastic, Tazz, someone who wouldnt have Bond in there top ten because "he doesnt like him" :rolleyes:

well thats the main criteria in my top 10, you got something against that?

My top 10 Fav bowlers - Not to be mistaken with best 10 bowlers, even though its pretty obvious

1. McGrath
2. Jones
3. Kasper
4. Watto
5. Harmison
6. Akhtar
7. Lee
8. Flintoff
9. Vass
10. Kallis (for no real reason coz i dont really like him)

Tazza_20 said:
My top 10 Fav bowlers - Not to be mistaken with best 10 bowlers, even though its pretty obvious

1. McGrath
2. Jones
3. Kasper
4. Watto
5. Harmison
6. Akhtar
7. Lee
8. Flintoff
9. Vass
Fantastic :rolleyes:

Tazza_20 said:

1. McGrath
2. Jones
3. Kasper
4. Watto
5. Harmison
6. Akhtar
7. Lee
8. Flintoff
9. Vass

Could you be any dumber? Kasper and Watson? Every top order batsmen would lick his chops at the thought of those two coming down the pitch...heck most tail enders would be happy to see them with the ball.

Renegade said:
Could you be any dumber? Kasper and Watson? Every top order batsmen would lick his chops at the thought of those two coming down the pitch...heck most tail enders would be happy to see them with the ball.

can you read? i said my favourite bowlers not the best bowlers

Remove this Banner Ad

Fast Bowlers - MY TOP 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back