Favourite and Least Favourite AFC games this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

josh32

Draftee
Aug 26, 2003
Crowsville
Other Teams
Adelaide
FAVOURITE
Toss up between
R6 win over the Roos
R19 over the Weagles
Both were great to spectate, and both went against the odds... Carey against the old side and winning at Subiaco

LEAST FAVOURITE
Again a toss up
R2 St Kilda, I was there :(
R21 Kangas, need I say more?

FAVE
ask me again in a few days or weeks ;)
but the Round 6 Roos game and the R15 Dons game were rad

HATED
V Collingwood, Round 7, I'd just had a bad break up with a Pies supporter, and it just made it worse... I cried that game :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Favourite:

Both Swans games, Geelong and Essendon... well they're the only four I was at the ground. :D

Least favourite:

Coincidently both Collingwood games: The first was so heartbreaking, the second was so disappointing.

BEST: Roos (away), Carlton (away), Essendon (home), Eagles (away)

The highlights from these games along with our other wins will be worth watching on the 2003 Best of The Crows DVD (if we get one!)

WORST: Ricmond (home - shocking to watch), North (home), Freo (away), both Collingwood games

BEST:

Don't you guys worry the best games are yet to come!!! I'm hoping anyway!

The Wizard Cup Grand Final was awesome. Great atmosphere and great result beating the Pies in front of their home crowd. This is my favourite from this year so far

Other favourites: The winning games I was at in melb: Kangas, Geelong, Carlton. Also the Essendon win and WC in perth

WORST:

Bad Bad memories. There were a few this year.
Saints in Rd 2 was bad (has everyone forgotten this match??), Collingwood x2, Freo loss by 1 point and North Melb recently. The Hawks loss was crap too.

The worst: Collingwood at footy park. The worst night of my year watching it with my best friend who is a collingwood supporter! Thought we had it......but no. Shattered.

Best
Wizard Cup Grand Final
Carey vs Archer/Stevens
Vs Bombers (Welsh was unbelievable and got robbed a goal)

Worst
Collingwood
Away to freo
Both showdowns (gutless pitiful intimidated efforts)
Home to the roos
Did I mention the collingwood game?! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite and Least Favourite AFC games this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back