Fev facing axe from Brisbane over claims....

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't red carded that is a month ban i got a week ban for having a opinion on a hypothetical trade for Judd that i didn't explain.The ban was over and i now see i haven't got a Carlton board to go on it.The board was up just a couple of days ago now it's gone when my card has been lifted off.The moderator jinked us in the finals with bad Karma and probably curse us next year with a bad year from the gods.

You were carded because you CONSTANTLY make STUPID threads, and never STFU ................... Oh and because you are what Fev whipped out ...................

I wasn't red carded that is a month ban i got a week ban for having a opinion on a hypothetical trade for Judd that i didn't explain.The ban was over and i now see i haven't got a Carlton board to go on it.The board was up just a couple of days ago now it's gone when my card has been lifted off.The moderator jinked us in the finals with bad Karma and probably curse us next year with a bad year from the gods.
There is a God.
Carlton would have beaten Sydney ith fev
Fevola Chokes Vs Hawthorn Rd 6 2009

AFL.com.au is basically writing him off with a Best and worst of Fevola article.

Tredrea and Chaplin tweeted that this might be the end for Fevola..

The AFLPA's Ian Prendergast tweeted that we shouldn't judge Fevola before we hear the facts.

Ahh sports entertainment.

220px-Vince_McMahon_2.jpg

Tune in again next week.

Gives Scott Hall a run for his money... :D

You were carded because you CONSTANTLY make STUPID threads, and never STFU ................... Oh and because you are what Fev whipped out ...................
The threads were not stupid maybe i went over the top for Brad Fisher because he didn't have a fair go.I think it's pretty poor form to not give him 1 more game for his 100 game.This is a player that gave some good to the club in our worse period.He did a knee injured himself constantly and then treated with no respect.The club knew we not going to win a flag this year.The guy plays 1 game for the year and played reasonably well and gets dropped then kicks 10 goals in the VFL.He could have played another game and contributed.

Delisting trading players would be easy enough.

1Wiggins will Retire
2Johnson don't need him 2 years of peeling the spuds of the oranges.
3Tiller C'mon 2 years on the list even the eagles delist players in their second round if struggling to play VFL league.He was a Speculation pick.
4 O'Keefe can be put on the rookie list but looks finished already.
5 Browne don't need especially if we upgrade Ellard.
6 Anderson hasn't cemented a spot has been on the list a while.
7 Hadley do we need him have that gun of a player Mclean while Melbourne are telling camp story about the night they did something funny.
8 Austin Time nearly up if he can't get into the side injury or whatever but we need talls.He probably be kept.
9 Thornton wants out i reckon our best defender and we know it that's how crap the defence is.He just had a bad season from the start happens to the best.
10 possible trade of 1 ruckmen why keep 4 and not fix the defence.
11 Walker may want out or Grigg may go.Tall defenders needed no one will trade good for spudaramas.
12 Ohailipin may want to go back to Ireland after being dropped and knows his on the outer his not stupid because he is Irish.

The threads were not stupid maybe i went over the top for Brad Fisher because he didn't have a fair go.I think it's pretty poor form to not give him 1 more game for his 100 game.This is a player that gave some good to the club in our worse period.He did a knee injured himself constantly and then treated with no respect.The club knew we not going to win a flag this year.The guy plays 1 game for the year and played reasonably well and gets dropped then kicks 10 goals in the VFL.He could have played another game and contributed.

1Wiggins will Retire
3Tiller C'mon 2 years on the list even the eagles delist players in their second round if struggling to play VFL league.He was a Speculation pick.
7 Hadley do we need him have that gun of a player Mclean while Melbourne are telling camp story about the night they did something funny.
8 Austin Time nearly up if he can't get into the side injury or whatever but we need talls.He probably be kept.
9 Thornton wants out i reckon our best defender and we know it that's how crap the defence is.He just had a bad season from the start happens to the best.
11 Walker may want out or Grigg may go.Tall defenders needed no one will trade good for spudaramas.
12 Ohailipin may want to go back to Ireland after being dropped and knows his on the outer his not stupid because he is Irish.

and the relevance to this thread is ?

Well thankfully you would be about the only person that would have him at Collingwood. The players certainly wouldn't want him as Nick Maxwell said last year, and it has only become worse since then! Not to mention that he has almost ripped his groin from the bone as well. Brisbane knows that he won't be able to fully recover from that.No chance of Fev at Collingwood as the club already rejected that idea. Travis Cloke will stay as well because his father is his manager, and is established in Melbourne, so he will not send him interstate of course.

That would be the reason Big Ed had an absolute hissy fit because Carlton refused to listen to his offer for Fev?

Football has given many a second chance and even third chances to a a bloke who made a mistake, Fevola has had chances and we all hoped he could turn it around. but if this one's true the chances must have run out.

When you know drinking makes you an a hole you stop, the drinks not an excuse the second time.

it's sad but this bloke looks like leaving football pennyless, mateless and estranged from his family.

I think I've worked out what happened. Fev was at a family day/completely unrelated to footy function somewhere in Brisbane. It was at a park in which there was a hotel. At this hotel there was no alcohol being served. The woman in question, who was with her husband and two children, had been talking to Fev inside the hotel.

This is where I start to lose the plot a bit, but I'll soldier on anyway.

It is understood a member of the public has lodged complaint the Fevola exposed himself to a woman while he sat in his car.

Now it seems obvious that Fev is being accused of exposing himself to the woman, somewhere outside this hotel, possibly in a park. However, it's not immediately clear who was sitting in his car. Was it the member of the public, or was it Fev?

Anyway, let's press on. On this thread Fev has been accused of pulling his todger out to have a leak, or alternatively, wanting to do the deed with this woman, whom he presumably barely knew, while her husband possibly watched.Was the member of the public who saw these activities the woman's husband? If so, why in dog's name would he ring a football club, instead of the police? If not, who was the person who allegedly saw Fev's wang being exposed to this woman. Was it this person who informed the husband?

The conclusion I've drawn is that the information so far provided seems too confused to be of much use.

If the allegations are true, whatever they actually may be, what Fev's done is piss on his club, football in general, all who care about him and footy, and himself. Very messy all round.

I think I've worked out what happened. Fev was at a family day/completely unrelated to footy function somewhere in Brisbane. It was at a park in which there was a hotel. At this hotel there was no alcohol being served. The woman in question, who was with her husband and two children had been talking to Fev inside the hotel.

This is where I start to lose the plot a bit, but I'll soldier on on anyway.

It is understood a member of the public has lodged complaint the Fevola exposed himself to a woman while he sat in his car.

Now it seems obvious that Fev is being accused of exposing himself to the woman, somewhere outside this hotel, possibly in a park. However, it's not immediately clear who was sitting in his car. Was it the member of the public, or was it Fev?

Anyway, let's press on. On this thread Fev has been accused of pulling his todger out to have a leak, or alternatively, wanting to do the deed with this woman, whom he presumably barely knew, while her husband possibly watched.Was the member of the public who saw these activities the woman's husband? If so, why in dog's name would he ring a football club, instead of the police? If not, who was the person who allegedly saw Fev's wang being exposed to this woman. Was it this person who informed the husband?

The conclusion I've drawn is that the information so far provided seems too confused to be of much use.

If the allegations are true, whatever they actually may be, what Fev's done is piss on his club, football in general, all who care about him and footy, and himself. Very messy all round.

i bow to the master skilts. love ya work......:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny now to look back at an article from October of last year that suggested Queensland Police had been placing bets on Fev breaking the law at some stage. I wonder which cops have won the beer...

Police Place Bets on Brendan Fevola Slipping Up

October 11, 2009 12:01AM

"POLICE have placed a mock "bounty" on the head of Brendan Fevola, with officers in southeast Queensland competing to be the first to arrest the Brisbane Lions' prized recruit. The Sunday Mail reports that officers from at least four stations are placing "friendly" bets – with cartons of beer the prize jackpot – to be the first to nab AFL's bad boy if he misbehaves. While the officers asked not to be named, they did confirm bets had been placed as of Friday afternoon following Brisbane's official announcement that the 28-year-old was heading to Queensland." Cont...

It was also good to see that Mick Malthouse predicted in April that the Fev trade would not be successful for Brisbane...

Carlton's Benefit From Trading Fevola

Mick Malthouse April 03, 2010 12:00AM

"We know Fevola was kicking a lot of goals at Carlton, but it only got the Blues into the finals once in the past seven years. By getting Brock McLean it will take more heat off Judd and put more focus on Henderson. It could work out better for the Blues.

Another thing to consider on the other end of the deal is we know at Brisbane that Daniel Bradshaw and Jonathan Brown worked well together when up and running. The Lions still have a similar two-pronged attack, but it is a more prominent one because both Brown and Fevola demand the ball.

It will be interesting to see how much they steal each other's thunder. They were both chasing the Coleman trophy last year, now they are doing it on the same side. It is very rare to have the two top goalkickers in the league from one club and it will be a test for Michael Voss's coaching."

All sounds a bit odd. A hotel that serves no alcohol next to park where Fevola was parked outside. Fev exposes himself to a women (and possibly 2 of her 4 kids) in the park (?) and the husband makes a complaint to the club and the police. Is that the right summary or the current word on the street?

presser release from the loins.

Whether this is a just a typo, freudian or you meant it, it's rolled gold genius.

The new Bigfooty nickname for the club in Brisbane, THE LOINS!

Well, he's allready pissed on everything else within reach of his powerful flow. Had to happen sooner or later.

Just listening to an interview with Demetriou in round 1 at the time of the Lara Bingle photo scandal and he pretty much said that if either of the women he offended Bingle or the news reporter at the Brownlow he assaulted came forward the AFL would have deregistered him, and if he ever does anything like this again he will be deregistered.

All over for Fev.

With gambling issues, no cash, and a family crisis, this guy could really go off the rails.

I'm not sure the Police being notified that a report has been made necessarily means a lot.

And what do you mean warrant getting the sack? That was the writer's interpretation of the situation, nothing from the Lions end to indicate that's what will happen.

Anyway, wait and see I guess.

agreed

1Wiggins will Retire

and i was just about to back you up coz the carlton board is a total joke with the touchiest most pathetic power hungry mods outside of the swans board.

but then you posted ^^^^ that

$10,000 says he did it.

$10,000 says most on here couldn't care less about the bloke or what happens to him given it's his 1,357th offence and he's basically a bag of sh!t as a person.

$10,000 says the Lions will fine/suspend him the minimum possible.

$10,000 says the AFL will do the same based on their tabular code of conduct penalty v-lookup system.

Now...where can I place these bets?

$10,000 says he did it.

$10,000 says most on here couldn't care less about the bloke or what happens to him given it's his 1,357th offence and he's basically a bag of sh!t as a person.

$10,000 says the Lions will fine/suspend him the minimum possible.

$10,000 says the AFL will do the same based on their tabular code of conduct penalty v-lookup system.

Now...where can I place these bets?

If he is guilty he is GAWN!!!!!!!!!

Best bet is to implement the rule

DENY DENY DENY

How to create a Fev? Put a bloke like him in a club like Carlton that are known for their cover ups and sweeping of incidents under the carpet, and give the bloke chance after chance, year after year (a trait known to most as being morally bankrupt).

If a club wants a "how not to handle player X" hand book, go and look at how much leniency Carlton and North gave Fev and Carey before they realised it was too late.

Can take the boy out of Carlton, but can't take the Carlton out of the boy it seems......:thumbsdown:

Hurley???

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev facing axe from Brisbane over claims....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back